Verified Badge not reaching Contributors

There are monthly Verification Badge waves and during the last wave [November 7th], every single Contributor was left out despite it being mentioned in the FAQ regarding the Verified Badge Requirements. I am unsure if this was merely a bug or something done on purpose [it should not have been on purpose].

Me and many others have met all the requirements of 10,000+ Followers as well as ID verified as well as Authenticator verified ever since it was an option. Our rank is also the 2nd highest [Co-Owner; 254] and Studio is accessible as well. No contributor - unless some Top 50 front page game Developers - received the Badge during the last wave.

I hope the wave in December will this time consider “smaller” game Contributors. The experience me and another friend co-own (for example) has way over 2,500,000 Play Hours in the past 90 days. For this experience, even the Game Owner [Rank 255] has not received his Verification Badge despite complying with Roblox ToS.

Thank you in advance and have a great day.

10 Likes

I’m not going to lie. I am deeply disappointed from Roblox for not considering this yet another month.
You have verified terminated people but did not take the time to consider active Developers with a Co-Owner Rank to receive their Badge after 3-4 hopeless months of trying.

How long do you want us to maintain enough Play Hours? This is extremely devastating and frustrating at the same time. Once again, me and many others [such as “pastelicheart”, “vChillq”] have the second highest Rank with eligible experiences and have significantly contributed to those and meet every single requirement.

Atleast give us a chance to manually ask for the Verified Badge by sending you our Username and the eligible game and binded group to see for yourselves. But this is just unprofessional.

3 Likes

I just received my verification, so did everyone else that was eligible from those people I knew!

Thank you so much to the Staff Team @ Roblox!! Heavily appreciated.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.