Very Low FPS with recent client update

Hello, First post here sorry if it sucks, Recently with the latest update me and many of my friends have had our fps have constant dips and spikes from the low 20s to the high 80s at max, Before the recent update we were getting a consistent high frame rate in most games, I have done some research, aka searching Reddit, and have found that many other people are currently experiencing this issue as well, Some people have said it had something to do with the FF “FFlagDebugFRMQualityOverride” now i’m not sure what any of this means, but I know this is a real issue and its giving many people issues, I’m unsure if I can link these posts on here so I wont be doing so unless needed.

1. What do you want to achieve?
    My fps to be back at what it used to be. I will do my best to give more examples if needed.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    . What solutions have you tried so far?
    Turning off Game mode, Adding Roblox to my GPU whitelist. bunch of other settings, upon researching I realized this can not be helped my end as it seems to be a Roblox issue.

Here are the pictures of my performance in several games after this update, These are at Level 2 graphics settings.
A Typical Neighborhood, Relatively simple looking game. Ran very well before the update.

ER:LC, Decent looking game, Card could still run it very well before the update

Arsenal, Ran at a very high frame rate before the update.

27 Likes

This is a feature, it has to do with new super sampling upscaling technology past monitor rizzolution. :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Ran baseplates at like 100+ fps before. but after this update, it constantly drops down around 30’s to 60’s.
I wish something comes out of this, it really gets frustrating to play Roblox with choppy frames. Because this is a very noticeable drop in frames.

7 Likes

I hope its toggleable in the future as this stuff is really laggy even on beefy computers

5 Likes

Another day, Opened a support ticket, probably a even smaller chance of this issue being fixed than this post, this is unacceptable laziness for a multi billion dollar corporation.

5 Likes

Any updates regarding this issue? The latest update seems like it made it slightly better than before. But not by a lot really… At least more 5 or 10 frames more compared to earlier testing. I’m still just as unsure as anybody else really.

2 Likes

Try getting into the #feature-requests or #bug-reports group. I haven’t been able to get into it sadly, but you can also reach out to anyone who has access to these groups and they can report on your behalf.

2 Likes