VERY low poly car asset pack

Hello! I have made these VERY low poly cars recently and I never found a use for them so I decided I might aswell just make them into public resources. I also plan to edit this post and add at least one car per week. If anyone has ideas for what cars I should make lmk. Rn the Tesla Roadster is the only car to have a texture, I plan to add more soon. Lastly, if you want to add a reference image each .zip file contains an image reference, to use this reference select all 4 image references inside of blender, extract the photo to your downloads, and select it in Blender. Hope these cars help!

Ferrari 250 GTO 1963.zip (165.4 KB)
Maserati Quattroporte V 2009.zip (146.1 KB)
Audi R8 2009.zip (163.2 KB)
Mustang Dark Horse 2023.zip (156.0 KB)
Tesla Roadster.zip (159.0 KB)

4 Likes

Screenshots of the model please

3 Likes

I think u should add some screenshots with the models. Also, why are the models in .zip?

3 Likes

agreed, he should put an .rbxmx file (rbxmx are readable in mobile btw)

2 Likes

Checked the files. There is no model.

2 Likes

just open it in blender, they are blender files

1 Like

Oh, thx, I don’t have blender.

2 Likes

give me a bit ill upload the photos

3 Likes

Don’t worry, I don’t need the models. I told that just incase somebody else wanted to see them before downloading.

Whoever wanted the screenshots then here you go:

Ferrari 250 GTO 1963

Maserati Quattroporte V 2009

Audi R8 2009

Mustang Dark Horse 2023

Tesla Roadster

Anyway, great job on making them! @Skybloxtest123561

3 Likes

But, these are incomplete, lol :skull:

1 Like

He only shared the body of the car, he didn’t made wheels and such because they are scriptable so we can customize however we want.

Same goes with texture, you can use car textures that is provided in new game template.

1 Like

Thank you for writing this! I tried to add screenshots but the devforum didn’t let me. I also put the files into zips so you can access the blender file, the reference image, and the textures.

1 Like

Yes, I am working on fixing & completing them.

I would, but Roblox doesn’t import the textures I add to the cars.