Vex Hotels Staff Complete Guide

This is a Guide for members of the Vex Hotels Staff

This post is important READ IT

Rules:
No offensive language.
No spamming.
No exploiting (if they are BAN them)
Hotel guests obey the staff. Staff obey rules and higher ranks.
Staff please use correct grammar.
Do not do anything or go anywhere that your rank is not allowed to do or go to (mostly for hotel guests.)
Both staff and guests NO TROLLING

Group Wall Rules:
Do not ask for R$ on the group wall.
Do not spam on the group wall.
Do not impersonate other users.

Security Rules:
Give hotel guests THREE warnings if they break a rule by giving them an alert through the warn command THREE times if they hit THREE KICK them if they are exploiting go to a HR and BAN them as soon as possible.
Be kind and forgiving.
Give Employee or lower ranked staff THREE warnings for breaking rules by giving them an alert THREE times if they hit THREE tell a high rank and they will be demoted.
If there is a report of anything remember to be sure that it happened and check logs and chat logs.
Commands should only be used if someone is breaking the rules.

Security Commands:

Security can access some commands here is a list of them and when they should be used.
(;commands) This command is used to see all commands your rank has.
(;logs) This command shows all commands that have been used in your server, use this when there is a report of a command miss user.
(;chatlogs) This command is used to see all things said in chat.
(;cmdbar) This command brings a bar up that you can enter your commands in. the hot key is just pressing ;
(;refresh) this gets rid of any and all effects from a player usefull for when hackers troll a player
(;follow) you can go into the same server as the specified player useful for finding exploiters.
(;kill) kills the player.
(;teleport) teleports you to the player, useful for exploiters
(;warn) warn a player every time a rule is broken when they hit I I I kick them write it like this [;warn playername wI no spamming] say wI wII and wIII for all three warnings.
(;kick) kicks a player from the server [they can come back]

Head of Security Commands:
(;cmdbar2) lets you pull up a second bar that you can enter your commands in. The hot key is just pressing ;
(;ban) Bans a player from playing the game ever again ONLY USE FOR EXPLOITERS!

Mod Commands:
(;servermessage) sends a message to the whole server.
(;vote) Allows you to make a poll to see what people think of the game [DO NOT SPAM IT]

Reminder: if any commands are abused or used without reason report to a HR and they will be demoted and kicked out of the group.
[get rid (;freeze)(;punish)(;respawn)]

Training Info:
Hosted by a HR (Head of Security or higher rank) aka High Rank
There are I I I different types of trainings A, B, and C. A Trainings are hosted by either a Chief Executive Officer, Co-CEO, or CEO and are meant to teach HR’s. B Trainings are hosted by HR’s to teach non HR’s. C trainings are hosted by HR’s and are meant to train Security, Full Security, and new Head of Securities.
To start a training group shout that you are doing one, specify the time, if it is an A, B, or C Training, and what other high rank you are doing it with (if you are doing it with another HR)
Please fill out the form on “Vex Hotels Staff Application Center” called “Training Form” at the end of the training.
Trainings can last any amount of time but usually are hosted for 10-20 min.
“A” trainings are held every Saturday and Sunday by Chief Executive Officer or higher rank.

How to get Ranks:

If the images aren’t showing up go here: