Vibe Terminal! [NEW GAME TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT!]

Please give me consideration about this or any feedback just made! <3

10 Likes

Amazing Build! The only thought I have is that there isnโ€™t really much to do. I think a few NPCs that you could interact with would really help with the atmosphere.

2 Likes

There is stuff to do, itโ€™s just very hidden rooms you need to explore to look for o_o

3 Likes

Nice job on the lighting really made the showcase spicy-ly epic-ly done.

2 Likes

Hello,
This Vibe
This looks amazing

Everything in this look game[lighting,animation,Build] is good. i would love to see new updates for this game.

2 Likes

The Game

The game overall is really good. The terminal model is especially amazing and everything inside it is also really good. The sitting animation ideas are really good as well, and I liked the fact that you can even sit on the trainโ€™s poles.
Nice job!

1 Like

I loved the lighting in this, it gave a relaxing feel with how soft it looked.
I also enjoyed all the different sitting animations, a couple of them made me laugh and
some others looked how I would actually sit on a train.
Would love for there to be some NPCโ€™s to be in there to talk to like how some other people
have suggested, it would give it some extra life in there.
But overall itโ€™s really nice. :smile:

1 Like

From the screenshot provided by static2240, your vibe train looks very neat and well made with excellent lighting and use of unions. I love and always appreciate the cyberpunk feel.

Also:

Didnโ€™t you ask for advice on exactly the same game two days ago? Iโ€™m pretty sure that would be classified as spam.

good job for when you sit down you do an emote almost immediately, I was fine with the music and I liked it that you go in a vibe room to up your points :smiley: Keep it up @cit :+1:

1 Like