View My Games

I noticed the ROBLOX mobile app updated recently and has a new layout. First of all, the new layout is really nice. However, the one feature I was hoping for so much in the update was not added: the ability to view my own games.

This would help with testing quite a lot. Currently I have to go to the Games page and actually search for my game. This is difficult because if my game has no favorites yet, it won’t even show up in results (at least from what I’ve experienced). Secondly, there might be a thousand other games with similar names, meaning I’d have to name my game very uniquely just to find it.

I know I can just go to my Chrome browser in Android and go to my ROBLOX profile from there, but I would assume the mobile app should allow that too. (There’s also the bug that doesn’t allow you to view a game’s webpage on mobile browsers. When you do, it simply starts the game in the player.) There’s also no way to sync Studio stuff to Android yet, and I don’t have the ability to spend money on an Apple device.

The only reason I see why this hasn’t been added: Most people getting the mobile app are getting it to play games. Players who only have mobile wouldn’t even be able to make their own games, and therefore it would not make sense to display their games to them. Other than that, I don’t see why I cannot view my own games.

TL;DR: A page on the mobile app to view my own games would help me (and others) test games on mobile even faster.

3 Likes

I would also love to check the Developer Stats for my game on my phone so I can tell how well my game is currently doing

1 Like

Serious support!

Yeah that would be really sweet too!

@OP
You can already view your games (on iOS) by pressing More then Profile.
Will edit once I check on Android

1 Like