Viewpoint Dev-log

VIEWPOINT
Welcome to the Viewpoint Dev-log! Just as a reminder, this log will be a bit slow and extensive, as the development of the game is currently being done by a single collage student (me). This log will include the past and current builds, and also announcements, just to keep everyone up-to-date as much as I possibly can. Without further ado, enjoy!

Announcements |

Update #1

After a long hiatus (thanks college), I have returned! So, since it has been so long (and very little progress has been made to the game), I have decided to revamp everything I’ve done so far. The prototype stage has been interesting, but I think it’s time to revive this game as a summer project and hopefully actually have something more “proper” to show you guys. I’ve made a teaser trailer on Youtube (link below) and will be taking this dev-log to a more public platform as well as here too. Hopefully this will create some more traction as to what I dream this piece will be. The showcase that is currently up will remain, but much of it will change with this revamp coming soon.

Viewpoint Teaser Trailer

Viewpoint Showcase

Current Build | Prototype Version 0.5

Prototype

Version 0.1

• Added 3 Buildings
  • Added Running & Walking Animations

Version 0.2

• Added 3 Buildings
  • Added Main Menu
  • Added 8 Environment Assets

Version 0.3

• Added 7 Buildings, Removed 2 previous builds (will be revamped in the future)
  • Removed Main Menu (revamped in the future)
  • Cursor Bug Fix #1
  • Transferred 6 Assets from the Viewpoint Showcase to the project
  • Added 2 Environment Assets

Version 0.4

• Added 2 Buildings and Environment Assets

Version 0.5

• Prototype menu has been added
  • Run & Walk Revamped
  • Prototype map finished