Viewport Frames load slowly on low graphics settings

What I want to happen
I want the Viewport Frames to be loaded once and not have to re-load themselves. This is because this Menu is opened and closed frequently and nobody wants to watch the Viewport Frames load in so they can see which Viewport Frame holds which item.

So, why is this an issue?
Players who do not own devices that can run the game at high graphics will be less likely to stick around and play due to having to wait for items to load in the Menu. It’s worse on mobile, as they can see fewer items at a time and the items still only appear while they are in the area of the Scrolling Frame the Player is looking at. I’m not certain but I think this only started happening around mid-August this year, before that the Viewport Frames would load in once on the Client and never have to load in again, even they scrolled in or closed the Menu.

So, what did I try so far?
So far I have tried to find other people speaking of this issue here on the DevForum. I found rendering issues, low Viewport Frame framerates, and overall frame drops caused by Viewport Frames existing, but I didn’t find any about them loading in slowly. I also made a very basic UI on an Empty Baseplate to make sure it’s the Viewport Frames that are taking a long time to load in and not anything else causing it. It also takes longer to load in on lowest graphics and loads in quickly on highest graphics.

I also looked at all the Properties on Viewport Frames to make sure I didn’t miss any that would cause them to have to load in every time they come into the Player’s view. I didn’t find any Properties that would do this.

I know this is probably intended, as it seems to be tied directly to the graphics setting. I plan to upload low-resolution images of all the items so the Player at least has something to look at instead of blankness if their Viewport Frames are taking a long while to load in. But I’ll only be doing that if there’s no real solution to this.

Videos
Both of these Videos are on a brand new Private Sever in Fling Things and People and show how long a lowest graphics Player has to wait to see what items are in their Menu.
Game Link: Fling Things and People - Roblox

Highest Graphics:

Lowest Graphics:

Studio File
This is the New Baseplate file I made if you want to see it in action in Studio: ViewportLoadingRepro.rbxl (48.4 KB)

What am I asking for?
I just want to know if I missed something about Viewport Frames or if this is intended behavior on Roblox’s part.

There isn’t really a way around this, but I suggest adding text to each of the items, so the players know what they are before they load.