Viewport lag with large published package

I have a large package, consist of countless scripts, modules and assets that get’s loaded into a multi-place game and they are all kept in that one folder for ease of development.

However, once I’ve published the changes for the package, the viewport will start lagging and dragging or moving the camera around will be very unresponsive. This happens regardless of the game’s published state. I do not have any other packages in the place.

Here’s a video clip for demo.

4 Likes

Thanks for reporting! We will look into the issue.

[Internal ID: STUDIOCORE24272]

4 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

Please note that filling a bug report does not guarantee that it will be fixed once triaged.

The fix is on our plan, it’s a part of a larger project. We will release it around this summer. Congregations of PackageLinks Causing Framerate Drops will also be solved together. Thank you!

cc @Ardwyck

2 Likes

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.