ViewPortFrame just showing really small idk why help

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    Inventory Pets with viewport frames

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    The Pets are literally 1 pixel right now and i dont know why can someone help me

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    Anything i can tink of

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

for i, v in Inv do
		local NewTemplate = PetTemplate:Clone()
		local PetModel = PetModels[v.Pet]:Clone()
		local Cam = Instance.new("Camera")
		NewTemplate.Name = v.ID
		NewTemplate:AddTag(v.Pet)
		NewTemplate.Parent = PetInv.Inv
		ButtonAnimations.Create(NewTemplate)
		Cam.Name = v.ID
		NewTemplate.Display.CurrentCamera = Cam
		PetModel.Parent = NewTemplate.Display

PetModel:PivotTo(CFrame.new(Vector3.new(0,0,0)) * CFrame.Angles(0, math.rad(180), 0))
		Camera.CFrame = CFrame.new(Vector3.new(PetModel:GetExtentsSize().X * 1.5, 0, 1), PetModel:GetPivot().Position)
		NewTemplate.MouseMoved:Connect(function()  
			task.spawn(PetHover,v.ID)
		end)
	end

Please do not ask people to write entire scripts or design entire systems for you. If you can’t answer the three questions above, you should probably pick a different category.

You create a camera and store the reference as “Cam”:

But then…

Cam and Camera are different variable names, so you are very possibly not setting the position or direction of your ViewportFrame’s camera like you think you are.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.