ViewportFrame Wont render welded Parts

i want to create a character display using a viewportframe that has custom welded parts on the character.

the issue is, when i load up the weld i like to mess with the C1 to make sure i have it in the right position when the game is running. but when i change the property it doesn’t change anything and remains in the same spot.

i looked through the dev forum for similar issues but i don’t think this one has been addressed yet

its a headgear so i want the weld position to be ontop of the characters forehead and its welded to the characters head.

Heres how it looks :

I’m pretty sure welds and other physical constraints only work in workspaces. Try putting the rig inside of a newly created worldroot/ workspace inside of the viewport frame.

no they work in viewport frames aswell because i welded an entire armor set to the character before and it was done with no issue, the thing is i weld it in the workspace with the right offsets but when i weld it in the viewportframe all the sudden the offset is incorrect and as you can see in the video the helmet is at the bottom.

Try put the rig model inside a WorldModel inside the ViewportFrame

1 Like

this is legit what i said and got shut down :sneezing_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.