Viking UI Design

Hey! I’ve created this Viking UI.

I’m looking for feedback! Preferably from someone who has had past experience with UI design, however, I’m more than happy to accept feedback from a customer point of view if one has no experience in design.

9 Likes

Dang, thats is well done. Love the work!

2 Likes

Much appreciated! :raised_hands:t2:

Looks great. I like how everything looks. I would make the yes a bit bigger on the rendered avatar.

I would also change the font. I get that your going for a medieval-styled UI, but the font isn’t too appealing and for some, the font isn’t that readable.

Additionally, have the horns a bit smaller so it doesn’t interfere with the top bar.

Maybe you can change the coin icon to like a golden coin that pops out a bit more? This is just an idea.

I would additionally make the coin icon slightly smaller. I would recommend changing the color of the coin icon though to something gold-ish maybe? Changing the symbol on the coin icon as well would make it look better.

Overall, looks great, but with a few changes, it will look even better. Awesome job! :+1:

-GameDevSky

1 Like

Love the design, the render looks awesome.

I’d personally add a “cleaner” font, I couldn’t read it at first glance. Except that, everything’s amazing! :+1:

1 Like

Really great work, although I’d recommend changing up some of the fonts for the buttons. It’ll be a bit difficult for players to be able to read the text. Other than that, great work. Keep it up!

1 Like