Vile - Evolution Log, Teasers, Walkthrough, Guide & Other Notices

vile kiofi fde

Campaign Walkthrough (SPOILERS):

Path 1

Assistance Badge

The Assistance Badge is obtained in the Floating Gardens, the first zone you arrive in.
Locate and speak to the Strange Statue, opposite of where you spawn.

They will tell you that they need a Viladite crystal for something. To get this, you must go to the second garden across through the bridge and the giant skull.
Image12

The Viladite is located on a small ledge behind the island.

Pick it up and give it to the Statue. They will invite you to their world to help them. You will receive the ‘Assistance’ badge.

You may then enter the portal in order to get the next badge.

Retribution Badge

The Assistance Badge is obtained in The Ghavist’s Incubation Caverns, which can only be accessed by completing a ritual in The Fallen World.
After completing the steps to get the ‘Assistance’ badge and entering the portal, you will find yourself in a room with the Beholder. Speak to them to get them to open the door and tell you what to do.
They will tell you to collect 3 Gem keys located around the Fallen World. You can keep talking to them for more hints as to where they are.

On your way out, you will see a brute laying, injured. You can speak to them, where they will tell you how they got there and what they want, they want Terry’s Head. Terry’s head is located behind the large mound to the right of the fortress entrance, beside a burning gas station. Touch it to pick it up.

Once you have it, you can go back and give it to Samuel, the brute, where he will give you one of the Gem keys : Stroxite.
Next you must collect the Reginite key, which is located on a floating island just next to the portal plant far from the front of the fortress. You can locate it by its orange particles floating into the sky. To reach it, use the boost located next to the island to fling yourself upwards and onto the Gem.

On your way past Samuel, you may have noticed the red coloured entrance to a bunker just outside of the fortress. Enter it and make you way down into a bunker. Pick up the lantern and move through the doorway, turning left to the next doorway and into the barracks. Move down the stairs and directly ahead of you will be the Azurite, another Gem key.

Make your way out, and complete Samuel’s quest if you haven’t already.

Now that you have all of the gems, you must complete the ritual. Get to the back of the fortress via a hole in the wall next to the fortress’ doorway. It may be difficult to find if it is nighttime.

Make your way through and get to the back, where you will find the Ritual Site around a pool of Vile liquids.

Go to the central altar and place every gem key into it by equipping it and pressing it to the altar. They will disappear with a wispal sound. Once all 4 keys are in, the Ritual will begin.

After the Ritual is complete, move through the portal that has appeared between the blue and yellow pillars to reach the Ghavist’s Incubation Caverns.

GHAVIST BOSS
Reach the boss by jumping down the hole at the end of the room, where it will then rise and it’s healthbar will appear.

You must avoid it’s attacks whilst activating 4 nodes around the space which will, once all are activated, deal damage to the Ghavist. The nodes have a chance to activate upon click / tap, so do so until they activate.

Once this cycle has been repeated three times, the Ghavist will become enraged, making their attacks more deadlier and adding new attacks. Continue avoiding the attacks whilst activating the nodes until the Ghavist is dead.
You will receive the Retribution badge.

Once the Ghavist is defeated, move through the newly appeared portal.
The Beholder will speak to you and congratulate you on defeating the Ghavist, before telling you they have to go to a meeting before they send you back to your world, safe from the Vile.

THE END… 1 of 2.

Path 2

Immitance Badge

Follow the instructions on the teleporter without getting distracted.

Follow the yellow blotch path on the other island to the battery, which is located inside the other island’s tunnels.

Bring it back and touch it to the teleporter. You will receive the badge upon teleportation.

Persistance Badge

Walk away from the teleporter down the path and activate the pull stars.

If you click on them, they will pull you to them and keep you there until you either jump or click to another one.

Go down the path, where eventually you will find that it is inaccessible. Collect the key and touch it to the station to unlock the rest of the path.
Be sure to avoid or outrun the turrets! The blue plants will give you 40 health on touch if you need them. Repeat this until you get to the final section.
Once at the final boost section, follow the correct path
Ground - Left - Left
and try to land on the floating star thing, which will teleport you to the portal.
If you trip over here, blame roblox.
Go through the portal to get the badge.

Ultimatum Badge

Pick up the jolter and use it on the battery, then press the button, then jolt the battery again whilst avoiding the turrets.

Do this for each stage of the path.

If you follow the yellow beams between the ground cracks, you can see where the buttons are located.
Use your brain and cohesion to find a route.

Once it is complete, face the Ultimatum inside the Second Core.
You must be as ready as it is. Jolt until it is done.

Jolt the bullets, especially homing ones, to get health back.

After Jolting the U, you will receive the badge and… a promise, by a most mysterious, yet powerful figure…

Evolution Log / [DD,MM,YY]

Evolution 7.X

Evolution 7.5 / 21-01-23

// Additions

• Core Tablets found in The Second Core level now available in Data Logs
  • Survivor’s Note now available in Data Logs
  • Paul’s Old Note now available in Data Logs
  • Added new USATS entry to Data Logs

// Improvements + Changes

• Earth removed from lore.
  • Beholder + Baille lore in Data Logs heavily edited.
  • Ending text edited heavily.
  • Core Tablets edited heavily.
  • Fixed Old Note not being readable in Data Logs
  • Fallen World Bunker now makes the music… itchy.
  • Solbrute quest now doesnt break after speaking to them after initial dialogue.

It’s the Data Logs update. I know everyone is absolutely ITCHING to read.

Evolution 7.4 / ??-??-22

This is the same as 7.3. I don’t remember what happened. I didn’t update this log after that update, even though I probably should have. Oh well. I probably added something minor, so don’t fret.

Evolution 7.3 / ??-??-22

Frankly, I don’t know what happened in this update. The description says it changed the Fallen World. I’ll believe that.

Evolution 7.2 / 1-10-22 / Part 2

// Additions

• Bubobues in Fallen World

• Fixed Ghavist having the STUPID WEIGHTED / BROKEN ANIMATIONS THAT ROBLOX TURNS ON BY DEFAULT!!!
  • Removed DOF effect in Fallen World because it made everything go crazy
  • Probably some other things?

I found the world like this in the file so I published it, hopefully not breaking anything.
Vile 2 is on it’s way.

Evolution 7.1 / 16-12-21 / Part 2

// Additions

• Ghavist now makes noises
  • More environmental effects in Ghavist Chamber
  • Added background effects that can only be seen after getting an ending - Lines (GHAVIST) & Sigil (CORE)

• Ghavist Boss progressively gets more beat up the more you damage it - smoke, scars, neon, flashiness.

• Ghavist Boss explodes alot when defeated (BOOM! KAPOW! YOU DID IT! CONFETTI!)

• Improved Power Nodes:
    [ Laid out more consistently
    [ Better sounds
    [ Sync issue fixed
    [ Look way nicer when active
    [ Final Blast looks so much better, you gotta see it it’s satisfying as hell.

• Improved Ghavist boss attacks:
    [ Spike attack makes noise
    [ Spikes no longer crash your game
    [ Beam attacks look nicer
    [ Extra width-wide slicer after all beams have fired
    [ Hand Blast particles more consistently shaped so it’s easier to see where it could hit you
    [ Hand Blast timing improved

• Gamepasses button smaller and more out of the way so that it doesn’t interfere with ‘Return To Lobby’ button after getting any ending.

• Menu Ui looks nicer and is more consistently shaped

• Should be easier to find the Gas Station

• Internal dev cleanup

Part 3 will involve changes based on feedback - use the sheet at the bottom of the page! Seriously i need it I dont know what to do for part 3 other than make Ultimatum harder after one turret goes down

Evolution 7.0 / 26-10-21 / Part 1

Happy Birthday To Jamstroxian!

// Additions

• Added world revamp for Fallen World
  • Added path markers for Floating Gardens’s paths
  • Added meteors & de-puller to Rotten Ruins
  • Added some… things.
  • Added main menu background effects
  • Added visual environmental effects for Ghavist Phase 2
  • Added more environmental effects to Second Core & also optimized it, models from inside the core will not be loaded when you are outside of the core, and models outside the core whilst you are in the core will not be loaded.

• Ghavist Boss power nodes cooldown lowered by 0.25 seconds, so you can spam faster!
  • Ghavist animation tweaks
  • Ghavist attacks all deal a flat 20 damage
  • Booster nodes in Rotten Ruins’ last segment are now probably going to make you trip / fall into the void less often.
  • Signals should now be available in all worlds
  • Rotten Ruins’ “Big Booster” landing extended because it wasn’t big enough
  • Pistol gears can now fire. Don’t deal damage, though, obviously.

// Removals

• Removed unanchored giant pumpkin with top hat from Second Core and put it into Mega Fart Simulator

Part 2 will involve changes based on feedback - use the sheet at the bottom of the page!

Evo 7 will come in as many stages as I deem necessary before Evo 8.

Evolution 6.X

Evolution 6.2 / 11-10-21

// Additions

• Added world menu to main menu

That’s it. World revamps coming soon. Evo 7 will come in stages. Fallen World is almost fully revamped with more things to lag your game.

Evolution 6.1 / 12-7-21

// Additions

• New “Welcome” badge for joining the game.

That’s it. More soon? It’s been a month since Evo 6, and the only thing the game statistics say is getting better is the retention rate. People must be playing Mega Fart Simulator instead… hmm… I could make a TikTok for the purpose of advertising… and get my data harvested for the CCP for the purpose of advertising… that might work…

Evolution 6.0 / 12-6-21

// Additions

• New Quest system to help you know what to do
  • New Ending
  • New World - Rotten Ruins
  • New World - Second Core
  • New Tracker in Fallen World to help you find the gem keys
  • New Badges - Immitance, Persistance, Ultimatium
  • New Introductory text cutscenes when entering a world
  • New ruins in Fallen World to make it look like an actual Fallen World
  • New details in Fallen World

• Beholder’s Fortress is now blue… because it’s better that way.
  • Visual noise reduced, again.
  • Further optimisations to plant models
  • Bunker in Fallen World lit up a bit more
  • Can now use Signals and Data Logs in Campaign mode
  • Ghavist nodes now have a 1/4 chance to activate instead of 1/5 (back during Evo 5 development, it was a 1/10 chance - LOL)
  • Condensed voice lines so you don’t have to wait sixty minutes to go outside

// Removals

• The Lobby is gone! It sucked and dropped average player time spent in game to 30 seconds.
    I’m not kidding, it really did.
  • Real Good Gamer easter egg removed, it was apparently there since I made the Fallen World back in early 2020 and was an ungodly union with more triangles than I had fingers.

Bonus cut content

This was almost the Second Core. It sucked. It really sucked. I hated it. Please vomit from it on my behalf.

The Jolter in Second Core was actually supposed to be a bridging tool. It was overpowered so I changed it to a glorified noisemaker and bullet destroyer.

Evolution 5.X

Evolution 5.5 / 15-12-20

// Additions

• New Main Menu in lobby when you join the game
  • New Bunker rooms in Fallen World

• Characters have names above their heads to make them easier to find / see.
  • Items have labels over them to make them easier to find / see.
  • Items now have icons whilst in the inventory
  • Improved lighting & decluttered Floating Gardens
  • Enabled Future lighting game-wide

Update with more good things in preparation for Evolution 6.

Evolution 5.05 / 26-11-20

*Game renamed from “The Vile Garden” to “Vile” because it’s not just a singular garden anymore.

Little change update. Internal changes for upcoming update.

Evolution 5.04 / 14-11-20

• Lobby layout changed
  • Can now choose gamemode via clicking on the portals

Little change update. Internal changes for upcoming update.

Evolution 5.02 / 26-10-20

• Lobby layout changed, Campaign renamed to Adventure

Little change update. Today is also my birthday.

Evolution 5 / 15-9-20

Oh boy, I hope you like reading.

// Additions

• New Roleplay Gamemode
  • New Bossfight for Campaign Gamemode
  • New Badge Icons
  • New Game Icon
  • New Game Thumbnails
  • New Game OST
  • New Roleplay Gears
  • New Ui, holds more and can be hidden.
  • New Power Signal for the Signal Gamepass
  • New Data Log instead of the Portable Hause Logs Gamepass
  • New and improved lighting & colours
  • New Badge: “RETRIBUTION” for defeating the Campaign Boss
  • New Teleports for Roleplay mode
  • New Rewritten Hause Logs (~2475 words!!)
  • New Notes
  • New Bunker area in the Fallen World
  • New Boost Nodes in the Fallen World
  • New Caves + Tunnels in the Floating Gardens
  • New NPC in the Fallen World
  • New Bubble Chat added to Roleplay mode

• Improved dialog across all NPCs
  • Improved name of ‘Beholder Helper’ Badge to ASSISTANCE
  • Improved optimisation measures
  • Changed ‘Portable Hause Logs’ to ‘Data Log Access’

// Removals

• Removed Higher Power Particles for Premium Users

WHEW. Working on this since June. Goddamn. I need a break. Alright. Evolution 6? Got some ideas down already. See you in a few… uhh… Weeks? Months? Years? Meh. Time to make myself some celebratory weetbix.

Evolution 4.X

Evolution 4.92 / 8-9-20
Evolution 4.90 / 30-8-20
  • Added a new lobby for the game as opposed to spawning directly in The Floating Gardens. You can choose between one of one portals to decide what experience you seek.

This isn’t exactly a YUUGE update, but it will be v. important for when I finish Evolution 5 and release it to the world.

Evolution 4.75
  • Hopefully made UI usable for Console Players
  • Updated + Improved dialog for the Beholder
  • Better game description
  • Free VIP servers
  • Minor atmospheric adjustments & terrain changes

A general little update.

Update Teasers:

Evolution 5
Evolution 6
Evolution 7

Future, The Great Story & Momentos:

This is a reading thingamajig. No big easter eggs here, more just a description of my future plans that I can give without giving away too much.

X - Future Updates

DO NOT EXPECT BIG HUGE UPDATES. THIS IS NOT ME SAYING I WILL UPDATE, THIS IS ONLY UP FOR LEGACY PURPOSES. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.

10 Evolutions in total, maximum. That’s what I reckon. After Evo 6, two more campaigns / endings left and no doubt plenty of polishing and additions to finish off Vile for good - the game, not the universe, of course. We’ll always love it. There are so many other ideas, worlds, games, characters… powers… guns… enemies… so much more. I really hope that it works out. - 27/5/21

As of writing, sketches and written ideas for the updates are already in motion. I have the rest of the stories planned from beginning to end, minus the details.

Campaign DR 1/4, as I’ll call it, is a horror-focused pants-soilingly terrifying experience that will make you curl up into a ball and cry. Call it the… ‘Bad Ending’ if you will.

Campaign FM 2/4, as I’ll call it, is more of the original Fallen World campaign except different and not set on the Fallen World, more another world that’s… well… had better days. Dangerously further along than the Fallen World’s consumption process, C.FM puts your brain to the test. Call it the ‘Neutral’ ending, i guess.

C.DR - Bad Ending. (great job)
C.FM - Neutral Ending.
Fallen World - Good Ending. Fallen World is saved, you go home to your home planet, only to be wiped out by a convenient Vile meteor.
Second Core - Final Ending. Second Core is destroyed, and you end back up on your home planet. We’ll pick up here in a different game.

1 - The General Idea of the Vile

The Vile, the intergalactic force of devastation, consumption and general corruption is the first step of many. It serves as both the introduction to the story and as the ‘‘main’’ central story which we can follow. Originating from another dimension by unknown means, it ravages the known and the unknown worlds of our universe in search of complete domination.

Inspired from the general theme of ‘Purple = Corruption’ we see in other game medias, as well as the urge to take it deeper and expand on the concept of a spreading force of domination, such as the fact that the Vile detonates worlds which allows it to spread as meteors.

2 - Lore Clarifications

All Endings Are Canonical.

Also, image

3 - Special Dev Notes
  1. Evo 8 is taking so long because every time I try to get Paul to make a song for the first level he accidentally makes it too funky and not scary enough. Second level tune is good though I like it.
  2. This game doesn’t make enough money or visits for me to care about updating it much. Seriously I wish this game had an incentive for me to update it other than out of boredom or a sense of responsibility.
  3. With the knowledge I have, Evo 8 is going to be more advanced than other campaigns, which will make it stand out. This may mean an overhaul of the other campaigns too, which I’ve been thinking about doing anyway.

Do keep in mind that this is a game / showcase / concept to be expanded upon. I can guarantee that you’ll see more Vile and Lore as time moves on.

6 - The End Is Now

This game, Vile, is done enough. I will make a better version. A sequel of sorts and a reboot too. It will be better and I will update when it is ready enough for testing.

With love, Jamstroxian / Jimpsogian / Jamsproxyan / Zamstroxian

5 Likes