Villain for a horror game

54 Likes

If I saw this knocking at my door I would put anything I could find up against my door, it’s seriously that scary. Good job!

7 Likes

Happy to see this kind of comment, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very scary, love it. The fact you can see his organs inside his chest makes him a lot scarier, I’m not sure why.

3 Likes

Good to hear! I wanted to show his uh… alimentary tract but it would be too gory

2 Likes

Yeah, I was gonna recommend adding more detail to the guts, but that’s tricky with roblox. If you wanted to, though, you could make them off-colored, or give them really way too much detail (like make some parts of the intestine just hang out of the ribcage)

But yeah. This is roblox.

1 Like

this is in fact: A Windego nice model btw

2 Likes

I think this is really cool. A bit more blood would probably be REALLY scary. Also, could there be like a variant of circles to depict kind of organs – the organs don’t look super real?

1 Like

Very nice! It would be cool to see the head move and look down at the player, seeing as how tall it is.

1 Like

That looks amazing! How did you make it? Blender?

1 Like

Looks great! Similar to the one in cult of the cryptids. Maybe add lights in the eyes if it’s a dark game?

1 Like

Oh my goodness that’s insane! I love it!

1 Like

That is the most scariest thing that I have ever seen,
If I saw this in the middle of the night, I would just run and run and run

2 Likes

Dang, put some creepy SFX and you got something the kids are gonna cry about

1 Like

hey pretty nice but make all its bones more yellow and try making the organs having the slate texture see if it will look better and why does it have a tail?

3 Likes

A windego is susposed to have yellowish bones

2 Likes

Wendigo alert! It looks very scary, perfectly fitting for a monster / villain role in a horror game. The model reminds me of the wendigo skin from dinosaur simulator.

3 Likes

yeah what i said it to have more yellowish bones bc its bones be looking to clean

2 Likes

oooooh now i understand XD XD XD

2 Likes

what is that? :thinking:

2 Likes