Villain for a horror game

I want to say a giant THANK YOU! For everyone who was supporting my work before and now.

2 Likes

Stereotypical but does the job well of what it’s meant too be.

1 Like

Eyes show it exists even in total darkness, you can use this to your advantage in many different ways to create scares. Also particle emitters are visible even through atmosphere. (fake out’s via things like lights at the end of hallways to put the player on edge and force them into uncomfortable situations)

The beast from over the garden wall is a very memorable character too me, you think you understand what it is but in the brief glimpse you get of it you’re horrified as your assumption on it’s looks was broken.

That’s also why neon black dude isn’t scary too robloxians no more. → using things roblox players are already familiar with and breaking their assumptions can work well for horror. No one expects a mesh statue to start moving but with mesh deformation we can do this now. You don’t expect the shadow dude to be anything more then shadow dude that jumpscares you.

1 Like

I see it works well with other creatures but it won’t do good with Wendigo, it just looks weird in my opinion. Thanks for feedback though, i appreciate this amount of text.

1 Like

Could this be for sale? I am making a horror game.

1 Like

Unfortunately it is a thing for the project i am working on, but instead i could be hired to make something similiar to this.

1 Like

How much robux would you charge?

1 Like

It depends on the model quality

Very Very cool, i would say that maybe the hands are a little weak looking? maybe just make them a bit wider and longer, with bigger claws. and maybe make the claws the same texture as the bone so they stand out…? + i think the horns should be a lighter shade…

1 Like

Killin’ ain’t justified…
No seriously, make it have a hook and its skull is cracked, also make its head go down a bit for right now it looks like “Yep! Cant wait to go kill some average pedestrians because i have been forever cursed to resemble that of a wendigo!” if it was tilted town it’d be creepier

1 Like