Vinns Hotels & Resorts Application Center Redesign Mockup UI

Hello everyone! My name is Sky. I am an avid and experience UI designer who is also a UX designer (still working on becoming better at UX design).

I’ve recently done a redesign mockup UI for the game Vinns Hotels & Resorts Application Center (I was not hired for this, I just did this for fun during my free time). This game is owned by @JonathanAviation.

Anyways, here’s how the UIs I’ve redesigned look like:

You can find this game here.

Here’s the Twitter post I tweeted on this:

If you have any feedback on the UI, please let me know! Thank you and have a great rest of your day! :slight_smile:

Maybe add a bit more design and background rather than just having everything rounded - My opinion

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll see what I can do to add onto the application center UI. :slight_smile:

Maybe you should add some kind of background picture or something. It looks a bit plain if I saw something like this. Other then that keep up the good work! Everything else looks 100% perfect.

1 Like

Looks a bit plain and boring - add some colours, pictures, etc. My design got positive feedback if you want to take pointers from that: Application Centre Design

@CluelesssSoraa, thanks for the feedback! I will adding some more design and better background! :slight_smile:

@Jake_BloxDev, thanks for the feedback! I will see what I can do to improve with this feedback! :slight_smile:

I’ll be working on the application center UI and show you how it looks later soon everyone! Thank you all for the feedback! :slight_smile:

In my opinion, everything looks rather smushed, I would increase the padding for pretty much everything.