Vip Server fee question

Hello ! I have a question about the vip servers on roblox. I know that roblox removed the 90% fee but this includes also the vip servers? Because when I put the price on the vip server it said that I will get 5 from 50 robux and it also mentioned about the 90% fee.

2 Likes

No, VIP servers still have a 90% tax. They haven’t removed this.

This is why the minimum amount of Robux you can charge for a VIP server is 10 robux, because anyting lower will give you nothing. :frowning:

1 Like

Wait so roblox removed the fee just on dev products and gamepasses? But if I get premium I will have the fee away right?

It’s 90% regardless. The fee removal did not apply to VIP servers. The 70% global developer product and gamepass update did not apply to VIP servers. That was when Roblox took 90% off your earned Robux if you weren’t premium but only took 30% off if you were.

Sadly, VIP servers are still taxed at 90%. :frowning:

Minimum for paid servers. As in servers cannot cost 1-9 Robux. I am 100% aware that there are free VIP servers.

I believe the removal of this tax only occurred for developer products and gamepasses, where before Roblox would take a high percentage of the Robux and you would only receive a small percentage. However, this removal did not occur for VIP Servers therefore there is still a tax on VIP Servers.

Is paid access treated like VIP servers?

In what way? If you’re talking about a fee, paid access is also taxed at 90%, regardless of premium status. It also wasn’t affected by the tax removal for developer products and gamepasses.

1 Like