VIRUS! I cant fix it

Check your plugins and models.

I spent 2 whole hours doing that :frowning:

Ive tried that… Thanks for replying though!

Are you using a donate script by any chance?
If not then it is a virus.

The lines of code you wanna be looking for are;

getfenv
require
PromptPurchase -- this is to check any prompted purchases, For example, if the script isn't even hidden.

Make sure to check on the free models you added.

1 Like

Can you provide us the ID of the group the gamepasses/products belong to?

I see here lot of post with good informations to search manually a virus that should work (@walshuk or @benpinpop) You say that you already tried Ro-Defender so i am not sure this will work but i created a anti-virus that make a list of suspects element to help you check manually.

Also if you wanna try it try to add PromptPurchase in custom detections like @DerryOrigin proposed.

1 Like

There’s something called Boards in workspace. I also tested in a local world and i found it. You added a model called “Boards”. Check in workspace and delete it. I tested in a private game and it’s the same donation board.

boards

So he was using a donate board,
The problem is it isn’t a virus. He just didn’t implement the ID for his group to direct purchase.
That way the purchases wouldn’t go to him but rather the original creator :moyai:

1 Like

:moyai: Yeah, but he didn’t enabled Third Party Sales.

https://web.roblox.com/groups/10665071/The-Robloxia-HQ#!/about

Thanks! I will definitely be checking that out and liking it!

That’s a popular Donation Board used by many creators though. And I checked that and found nothing.

The donation board doesn’t have a GUI included.

It’s the same but modified, i checked the logs:

“Workspace.Boards.Screen.SurfaceGui…”, check in workspace.

Did you put your own developer product ID in the script? If you did not, you won’t get the money.

No he didn’t, and Third Party Sales is not enabled.

@PakkoGigantic could you leave the game so I can update it? Thx

THANK YOU! IT WORKS :smiley:

(finishing minimum)

2 Likes

Just type ‘Script’ Inside the explorer, open everything and check for ones with ’evn( or require( or those with weird numbers and caluclations

Np, don’t forget to mark as solution

1 Like