VirusProtector Module Script ,Simple and Easy to use. [Open-Source]

what is Roblox Viruses?: Roblox viruses, are much like a flu virus, its designed to Destroy and Slow your game and has the ability to replicate itself and that may cuse lag problems and much more problems . Similarly, in the same way that flu viruses cannot reproduce without a host cell, Roblox viruses cannot reproduce and spread without programming such as Hide in Scripts in Free Modles.

the picture down blow is an Example of what Virus scripts can do.

Virus

–there are a lot of good Roblox Virus Protector but most of them actually don’t delete or do anything with these type of Viruses and that’s why I made this Module Script.

About The Module Script:

– VirusProtector Module Script keep you updated about what is happing while in game and it detect any suspicious moves or any Object that has been added to specific Place or Object, you can Easily Customize it, and its very easy to use.

How to Use??:

[1] add script in ServerScriptService
[2] add the ModuleScript inside the Script or anywhere
[3] require the ModuleScriptt in a variable
[4] Type: VirusProtectorModuleName that you have set in on the variable
[5] then call startchecking Function from the ModuleScript

VirusProtectorModuleName:Startchecking()

[6] VirusProtectorModuleName:Startchecking(CheckOn(Place),Ignorelist(Should be Table),SecurityMessages(True or False),Delete_Immediately(True or False)

Example:

local VirusProtectorModule = require(script.VirusProtector)

local IgnoreList = {“Script”,“Folder”,“Tool”} – the Names Should be ClassName and the Maxiumam Items is (3)

VirusProtectorModule:StartChecking(game.Workspace,IgnoreList,true,true)

–:Startchecking(CheckOn(Place),Ignorelist(Should be Table),SecurityMessages(True or False),Delete_Immediately(True or False)

How it Works?

:Startchecking(first Parameter is where do you want the Module Script to Check For Example(WorkSpace,Folder etc…),second Parameter is the Ignorelist what Objects do you want the script to Ignore if it has been added to that place,Object? ( it Should be ClassName or else its not going to Work),third Parameter is boolen do you want the script to keep you updated when any Objects or Actions has been added or Removed), and the last Parameter is do you want the script to Delete Immediately the Object that has been added to specific Place or Object or just warn you.?)

Link:
https://www.roblox.com/library/6548298514/VirusProtector-Module-Script

this is my first Open Source Module Script i hope you guys like it:), Fell free to ask my any questions in the Comments ,more info in the Module Script.

4 Likes