VisionsInMyHead / 3D Artist / Experienced Modeler and Builder

The 2nd thing I did after getting the member position is to post my reply for such an amazing work.

1 Like

How much would you charge for something like a low poly vehicle, as shown in one of your low poly showcase?

Quite possibly one of the best builders I have ever seen. Amazing

Hey! I am super interested in your work. I’m currently looking for 4 weapons. Paying USD. If you’re interested, hit me up on discord BaconPoutine#0001

Sent you a message, i am interested in hiring you if your still open?

2 Likes

Im back on comissions!

More details on DS.

Thank you for such words!

Im open for work!

2 Likes

Hello, I just sent you a Friend Request on Discord. Looking forward to talking with you. (My Discord is ethan#0404)

1 Like

I sent you a friend request on Discord from Simply_Dev if you’re still open. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you able to create 3D models such as hair and 3d clothes? If yes, please add me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there! Are you able to model and texture weapons?

I had Visions work on some models for me recently and I am very impressed. He’s professional and skilled at what he does. He was also very patient when I requested some small modifications. I would definitely recommend him!

1 Like

Thank you work those words!

By the way, my time is ready for comissions and work, hit me on discord.

Open again for comissions!

Make sure to discuss price on my discord.

Do you include textures with the 3D models?

1 Like

If you need them with textures, depends what you mean PBR, roblox materials or just Albedo Maps.

Honestly I do not know. I will send you a Discord DM in a minute.

1 Like

hello I want you to work with me, you can contact me on Discord: Mateooarce1 # 5653 ,you are very talented

1 Like

Hello! I sent you a friend request on discord about discussing a possible commission! blubberpug#8760

1 Like

Great experience with my commissions, Fast and Just what I wanted. I will definitely be coming back.

1 Like