Vitalious Portfolio

Who am I?

Hey! I’m Vitalious! I’m a Roblox developer and the owner of the popular cafe role-play group, Venti! When it comes to game projects, I particularly specialize in leading them. That can entail many things, but more specifically I come up with all aspects of a game during the development process, as well as leading developers involved in the project on just exactly what they need to do. In terms of development, I’m mainly a builder. Although, I am also capable of designing graphics, modeling, I dabble in Roblox Lua scripting, and I even make trailers!

Background

I was first introduced to the platform in 2015 by a very close friend of mine and have been playing ever since. I first discovered Roblox business role-play groups in 2016, and was immediately hooked on the idea. I’ve had my go at working at a few groups, which was fun a the time.

I decided to take my own spin on things in 2017 which is when I created my first business group. Admittedly, the group was a flop. Afterwards, I created one other group which was also a flop. Finally, 2018 rolled around, which is when I decided on making yet another group which would be known as Venti. As cliche as it is, that’s when everything changed. After 3 amazing years and a great deal of hard work, the group now contains well over 250k amazing members and is growing at an insane rate of around 1k members every single day!

Venti is the primary reason why I’m here today. Without Venti, I simply don’t know where I’d be as a group owner or as a developer. It’s essentially formed my whole Roblox career. I am incredibly thankful to be in the position I am today, and I owe it all to my friends and my community!

My Work

Most of my development work can be found at Venti Cafe. This particular version of the game has been an on-going project for well over a year at this point, to which I’ve had great involvement in.

Below are screenshots of Venti Cafe, some graphic examples, and my trailer examples!

Venti Cafe Screenshots

Graphic Examples (old)

Trailer Examples

Most of my trailers can be found on my YouTube channel.

Commission Information

I am not currently taking any commissions at the moment. I do have future plans to open commissions for a potential trailer service, however that is not public at this time. When and if I do eventually open this service up, my portfolio will more than likely be updated with that information.

Contact

My Discord DMs are extremely limited at the moment, and I only accept requests from people I know I can trust. If you would like to try to friend request me, my username and tag is vital#6219.

You can also try to get in contact with me on Twitter through direct messages. I do look through all of my messages on there, so you can be rest assured that I’ve most likely seen your message.

There you have it! My whole Roblox career on one page! Thanks for reading through and I hope you have a great day! :grinning:

14 Likes

heavy vouch, most down to earth dude i know and he’s an amazing guy to work with

5 Likes