Voice Chat is broken

This is a support category for asking questions about how to get something done on the Roblox websites or how to do something on Roblox applications such as Roblox Studio.

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I want my voice chat to work on windows PC.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    I have tired everything on youtube and online to fix this issue but it is not being resolved. I am unable to use my voice chat in game on my PC, but everything works fine on mobile. I am unable to hear/talk to anyone. Sometimes out of the blue in random games it works but then breaks once again when I join a new game.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I tried logging out of all accounts, going in incognito mode, switching VC off and on, turning off windows antivirus, and switching mics and headsets.

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

6 Likes

Do use the Roblox app on desktop because if you do then try re installing the app but if this doesn’t work then this might be a bug on the software.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

I only use the roblox desktop version but I will try reinstalling the app.

2 Likes

Yh Try re-installing that should work!

2 Likes

I also tried a new browser, and tried to reinstall. All still not working, sadly.

1 Like

Report this bug to Roblox as you are facing issues

2 Likes

Sounds like you’re experiencing an audio problem. Did you try:

• Reinstalling Roblox
  • Clearing Registry
  • Testing your audio device
1 Like