Voice chat moderation : Moderation reason needs to be given when banned from voice chat

I got banned for an unfair reason (harassment) after reporting a user for being underage, tried to appeal, and got this incredibly long and stupid captcha, at this point, there’s an admin targeting me or something because in no way did I deserve the ban here.

EDIT: after solving it I got “ERROR, SOMETHING WENT WRONG, PLEASE TRY AGAIN” and a harder captcha TWICE

got one wrong and had to redo all of them with the number increased

edit 2: I CANT APPEAL IT AT ALL I KEEP GETTING THE ERROR

edit 3:

I ended up manually emailing Roblox and telling them that I essentially got an unappealable ban for something that I did not do, but I didn’t even get a response.

5 Likes

that is insane. i wish roblox would improve their support handling

2 Likes

This is insane. My microphone was muted in-game (or at least it said it was muted) and I was talking over Discord. I cussed IN A DISCORD CALL while team-testing and got warned. Am I going to have to start blocking Roblox and Roblox Studio’s access to my mic out of fear that it’ll pick up something I’m saying in a completely different context?

8 Likes

I actually had my VC Suspended only once. Because I didn’t want for any offenses to pile up on me I appealled it. I have no clue what I have done to get Suspended as I don’t swear or use strong language to others. Seeing this was may of last year, it is surprising to see that this feature has not been included yet.

1 Like

Man how do you get your VC suspended in ROBLOX STUDIO. Even with the microphone muted they still shouldn’t be able to use that against you.

2 Likes

I got the same suspension for 1 day and i just talked with my friends and nothing inappropriate, but some mad players reported me and i got the suspension, it’s terrible system

2 Likes

I support this feature request!

I recently got my Roblox account banned for 1 day while interacting with other users in-game. While people may say it sounds like a problem that you were responsible for, it wasn’t. It wasn’t the case at all… I was simply interacting family-friendly and got kicked out of the blue after reporting a player who was indeed breaking the Roblox Community Standards. Now, I am facing Roblox Customer Support to sort this problem up. They didn’t give me anything other than stating that I was being a bad influence and saying discriminatory things.

4 Likes

I vouch for this, roblox vc keeps silencing my friends even though their conversations are PG imo.

1 Like