Volumetric Clouds: Phase 2!

Because it was one of the ways of getting around the 30 c har limit ¯_(ツ)_/¯

oh god he is missing an arm

3 Likes

Just wow! How did you managed to create such an amazing module?! I would be completly lost if I ever would have to do such a thing, keep this up!

Little Update…

With the release of Phase 2 to the real clouds coming very soon, I am unsure if i am going to release the Phase 3 of Volumetric Clouds. I feel like it would be a waste of time. Once clouds are fully released, I might release a version of Volumetric Clouds that looks much nicer than the real clouds, and will come in the form of a plugin.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I noticed theres a Frames drop when you look right up the clouds. went from 60 to 21 with lowest settings I could do

I have no problem with it, but just keep this up

I would like this as a plugin! What would be really cool is a live preview feature.

How can I install this if I use Rojo?

Anyone fixed the problem where the clouds only go on for a limited amount of time?

When’s phase 3 coming? taking too long

True volumetric clouds are out of beta. Can be found under terrain

Are you planning to release the V3 anytime soon? Despite the lag due to the stacked transparent parts I still prefer this over the roblox’s default clouds, maybe the incoming phase 2 will make my opinion shift?

Hes been banned for quite a while now. Unsure what happened, but hes been gone for a long time.

I am literally trying to think of anything he could have done regarding this post. Nothing. Maybe a false ban

Shortly before they were banned their avatar consisted of a certain german leader who I don’t think I can name. Potentially an armband as well (you can’t do that).

1 Like

Oh. I wonder why he did that. He may have got cookielogged

Oh yeah, I remember seeing that. I remember looking at it and being a little confused and then a couple days later I check his profile and he’s banned

What do you mean? the guy is banned and probably he isn’t comming back. so there is no meaning in reviving this thread

I’m back as a different character.

I can’t confirm whether this is true or not, but if it is really you! i would be very happy! your account also says:
“Working on my Dynamic Sky Plugin, Kaoc, and Summer’s Valley.”
Which sounds good for me.

I also tried making realtime volumetric clouds using raymarching. but it was really slow so i gave up on it, i would like to know what is the approach that you will take.

1 Like