Vote for a game type that's most enjoyable for you

Which game type is more enjoyable for you?
  • RPG+Robbery
  • City-Life+Robbery
  • Mafia-Game+Missions

0 voters

Since this thread’s asking for what we want to see rather than what you want to see, I’d like to leave this post I made on a similar thread that was formed as a discussion rather than a poll-only post.

I believe it’s useful advice in circumstances like this, as well as for any case wherein a DevForum post asks what we like. These questions usually fall flat and are not very good to ask.

Remember who your audience is on the DevForum: developers. There are a lot of us who enjoy a good niche or are far more critical about games than a standard player who wants to enjoy a game. We aren’t representative of the Roblox audience and what we like shouldn’t be your greatest influence to find out what you want to make. You need to think of that yourself and then in turn ask for some help or advice on building the concept you’ve made up.

Hearing what we like is great and all, but it becomes more of a chore than a hobby to create a game tailored to our tastes rather than your own. Games should typically always be in pursuit of something you really like, thought up of and would have fun playing yourself. If you can’t meet that criteria, it most likely won’t be a very good long-term project for you.