VR Hands | New Ideas Needed

As the co founder of VR Hands and co creator I am looking for new ideas from the community on what new things we can add to our front page game.

Bare in mind that we cater for both the VR Player and normal player to enjoy the experience but more for the VR player to control the ROBLOX player.

With the recent addition of the battle ships new ideas are welcome to keep the game and the community running.

Game Link

6 Likes

Could you add a link to your game? It would help out so we can actually see your game and thus give feedback there. If we don’t have any content to go off of, then it’s hard to suggest new ideas.

2 Likes

Maybe a game mode where the VR user has to hit things back at the user, such as dodgeball? The players could then throw the balls back or try and dodge them.

2 Likes

Maybe a free running course? They could run around dodging objects and climbing over walls etc, it will also keep people interested and playing for longer.

2 Likes

Added the link to the post.
30 Chars.

Oh, I’ve played that game! I really liked it, but I’d suggest adding more things for the non-VR players to do. When we were there, we could only walk around, do the parkour, or just hope for VR giants to bully us.

It would be really cool to add puzzles, especially where VR and non-VR players could cooperate to reach the end, and get some cool flair or something.

Just some objectives or gameplay, instead of just a sandbox. :smiley:

Me and my friend really got bullied by the VR players. They put us in the sink and trapped us there. :laughing:

1 Like

Interesting idea. However scaling would either have to be for VR players or Players.

I totally agree with this. VR Hands didn’t capture my attention or time as a non-VR user. Add more for us non-VR folks please :slight_smile:

Ball could grow and shrink as it’s thrown between large/small players.

U should add a race-type game where the regular players sit in a racecar while the vr people drive… like the boat war game have u ever played Sea of Thieves?

2 Likes

This is an idea that could actually work.

2 Likes

@Discgolftaco231 Oh my, what an idea!
Maybe you could also make cars the VR users could drive, so the vr head could be locked into a position (but can still have a 360* rotating ability) and they can interact with a steering wheel

1 Like

Yeah! I could see that working!

One problem is… the regular players wont be able to do anything with that.

I think that would have to be a whole new game. No space for that in VR Hands. Possibly VR Hands Racing

1 Like

Good point, as it is full with mixed platforms and full of many users.

1 Like

Maybe u can make it so the player in the racecar can control the the throttle, while the VR player controls the steering.

Or maybe u can do a derby type aesthetic where the VR player controls the car, while the regular player controls mechanisms that can disable other cars in order to win the race.

It could be a battle mode. VR players control the cars, regular players have some kind of weapon that can shoot at other cars.

1 Like

Like a mario cart yessss.
30 Chars

1 Like

Make the table flippable? would be fun for the players and the VR players!

1 Like

A safe zone area where there are games where other players can not mess them up. For example, chess.

2 Likes