Vr hands sliding

i added hitboxes for my vr players hands, when i push down on something it makes me slide but i would like it to be grippy and push me off the floor, kinda like gorilla tag movement

Try increasing the friction of the hands

ive tried that, the only thing ive seen making it work is a roblox exploit where they use the feet as the hands because the feet dont slide. I dont want to do that because ya know i need feet on my character

It’s not the friction between the hands and body.

The reasoning is the thing pushing the character. You need to lower its strength a bit. If I was a superhuman who could lift 5m lbs with one hand I would also be sliding around if I pushed on a table anchored to the floor.

The reason you are being pushed around is being the thing pushing the character away using hands or arms is so tight that It picks the character up and begins being like a movement system using your arms but since human arms are short your being bounced back.

1 Like

i see, is there any way you could help me fix this issue via scripting or however i need to fix the issue?

If you want you can invite me but I don’t really know VR very much.

But I’m gonna have to guess its the rope/code your using to lift the character is too stiff so just touching it puts maximum force on it.

1 Like

alr ill give u perms and send the link

game13 - Roblox heres the game you have edit perms

wait i gotta add you ᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼

1 Like

ok there we go, i finally got edit perms for you also thanks for the help so far