VR horror game feedback

I have been working on a horror VR game, I’D REALLY LIKE FEEDBACK. this game is purely meant for vr.

6 Likes

rate on a scale of 1-10, please.

Rate please

0 voters

1 Like

4/10 looks way too empty. not really that scary

2 Likes

I can barely see anything so I have no idea if that’s good or not.

6 Likes

literally can’t see anything buta minecraft chest

4 Likes

As someone who works on a VR horror game, could I suggest adding a tiny about of light around the player? They just need to be able to tell what they’re picking up and where they’re walking. Too little light may make people sick as it’s difficult to tell how you’re moving.

3 Likes

How are we gonna rate the VR game by simply 2 screenshots?

3 Likes

For me, the lighting is too dark to the point where it ruins the scariness.

Nyctophobia
extreme or irrational fear of the night or of darkness.

1 Like

Pretty sure I have that, but not in video games.

Not everyone has that phobia, and for people looking for a good scare, it’s so dark to the point where all you would see is just white eyes as a jumpscare and it wouldn’t be that thrilling.

I’d adjust the lighting of the scene to make it brighter.

Super blurry + Super dark ~= Scary

Overall it looks like it could do well, but Idk, that’s just me. I play VR games, and I know for a fact I wouldn’t get scared because of how dark it is.

Honestly, I play specter and the only thing that scares me is the toilet flushing.

The reason this scares me is asking. “Do ghosts have manners?” and then I try to get the ghost to get his elbows off the table and he doesn’t do it. Makes me VERY scared.

The idea and creation is cool. However, the lighting is way too dark, it makes it look like the rooms are empty. Are you planning on adding a flashlight type tool into the game so players can see better? Other than the lighting, the creation seems fine.

Did you have used village template with horror lighting?

You should try and lighten it up a bit, I play VR and if its too dark it can make you feel sick.