VR isn't working in studio

, ,

TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A SOLUTION
Make sure your rendering graphics mode isn’t on Vulkan. VR appears to not work for me on Vulkan, probably doesn’t have VR support. Direct3D11 works with VR at least for me

I don’t have access to bug reports so I’m putting it here

I have opened a completely fresh baseplate and redownloaded studio but I cannot get VR working.

It works perfectly fine when I’m playing Roblox games, it doesn’t work when I press play in home tab nor does it work in the test tab. I also have the VR setting on so I haven’t been wasting my time for the past hour

I am using an Oculus Quest 2 and connecting to my PC with Oculus Link with a cable

1 Like

Hmm, I’ve been using Q2 with link cable and it’s been working, it is a bit buggy, though.

I’ve found that you have to launch link, then studio. It doesn’t work otherwise. It should show that Roblox Studio is “launching” until you click test. When you quit the test it should just look frozen in the headset.

If you’ve not done that, try it. Otherwise I’m not sure I’d be able to help you, unless I had more information or a way to replicate the issue.