VSC Script Editor Help

Hi guys. I have been coding in studio for a long time and want to switch to Rojo. Only thing is there are some features in studio that I am missing with VSC. For example, when I do function declarations, I typically write this:

local function someThing()

I then press enter at the end and it automatically write end for you (same goes with if statements). Also, it automatically indents anything I write in the function. However, this doesn’t happen in VSC. Also, auto indenting doesn’t seem to work like it does in studio. Do you guys know of any VSC extension or something that can solve my problem?

This is a problem I commonly run into to, I just got used to it because all the extensions I tried where useless. It indents all my statement code automatically for me just always need to add the end to it.

Update: I found a plugin called Roblox LSP that has a feature for that, but it doesn’t seem to be working properly. Am I doing something wrong?

Update: Roblox LSP works, when typing function, I press Tab and it writes end for me.

You can check out the Roblox LSP and the Lua language server. I’ve used these before and they weren’t perfect, but still good. If you want to have a top-tier roblox coding experience in VSC I personally recommend Roblox-TS (VSC Extension for extra features - here). Typescript is a powerful language and since it’s much more used than Lua, VSC has excellent support for it. I am extremely happy with it as I get access to tools such as JSDoc (built-in documentation), or even JSX for Roact.

Example image: