Vyrmn | Experienced Builder, Novice Modeler | Currently Open

About Me

Hi, I’m vyrmn, and I started building on ROBLOX in 2011 as a way to express myself creatively. I enjoy working on mid/high detail builds, and am capable of building sleek, low-poly builds. I’m a very versatile builder and I often enjoy stepping out of my comfort zone. The main thing I look for in an employer is direction and credibility, in addition to strong communication skills.

As stated before, I mainly build mid-high poly builds, and I am proficient with Blender. I can build things such as homestores, environmental maps, city-scapes, as well as weapons and/or mobs on Blender.

Additionally, please note that I prefer taking on shorter-term projects, and I don’t want to be a member of any development team or group.

Showcase

I don’t have many examples of recent work. I will be adding more in the future. :grin:

Hobbit House

Environmental work

Casa dei fiori - Tuscany, Italy

link to game

**quick disclaimer that the plants/foliage in this build are from a pack (I have since learned how to make trees and foliage myself)

remorse

link to game

Esoteric

Unnamed RPG map

Please note that large portions of this map (particularly the first half of the pictures) are outdated or incomplete as they were built a while ago

Golem Blender Build + Rig

This is my first blender build as well as my first time rigging + animating something so it’s a bit janky, but I’ve improved a bit since.

all rigged up

and a sword I made for him

Availability

I have a flexible schedule and I will always try to meet time constraints/expectations.

Payment

Prices are negotiable based on commission size and quality expectation.
My preferred method of payment is via RS.
I do not accept percentage payment.

Contact

You can contact me through Discord or via the forums.
baphomet#3199

(please note that I value communication so Discord or some other form of reliable communication is necessary)

Thank you for reading, I hope to work with you soon! :wink:

9 Likes

Your discord tag is failing to work. Would you mind adding me so we can speak about a commission?

CalvinWindsor#0437

just updated my disc tag and sent a fr :wink:

Zaternos#0075

Please friend me if your commissions are open.

profile updated & commissions currently open

hey, you still open? im interested! very nice builds :+1:

Very awesome and talented person! Very cheap and gets the job done very fast! If you want someone good then go to this guy.