Waleris - Build Portfolio

About Me

Howdy, my name is Waleris (aka skweeps ) and I have been playing Roblox since 2011, and began taking building seriously the past two years.

Showcase

Here are a few examples of my work

Build Pics

2018-02-03_23-09-352018-04-22_00-02-512018-04-06_23-28-222018-03-11_12-42-57

2019-06-26_12-50-33

Availability

I am usually available everyday on Roblox for around 3-4 hours, if not more during weekends. I am most active from around 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM (PST)
I do attend university, so I may not be the quickest to respond sometimes.

Payment

My full builds usually start at anywhere around 60-80k R$, but prices can be negotiated.
I prefer to be payed in R$ or with paypal. (Taco Bell giftcards will also be accepted)

Contact

You can contact me on discord @Waleris#4819

29 Likes

Super dope work, i like the buildings and like the student and kitchen room the most man. You are definitly talented!

3 Likes

i like the kitchen one with the greens inside the bowl, your portfolio is very awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really neat and very realistic

2 Likes

You make some really cool environmental pieces. They look very nice, keep up the work!

1 Like

You sure you made that with Studio and didn’t take a picture In real life?

It looks absolutely amazingly!!

So you do lighting as well as builds with Roblox Studio and 3D modeling with Blender, that’s handy.

Do you have any other Dev skills?

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind words!
I don’t use any other programs besides Roblox Studio for my builds, it’s a bit of a handicap but I am able to pull my own weight.
Besides building I am also capable of doing semi-complex programming and I often find myself doing GFX work. :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice portfolio!! Would recommend :slight_smile: