Walk On Walls (Help?)

1. What do you want to achieve? I want to be able to make a walk on walls script like shindo life and naruto in the show

2. What is the issue? I want to learn but can’t find any tutorials

3. What solutions have you tried so far? I looked in many places but only found ready scripts and no tutorials

If you have any guides or tutorials, I would appreciate it. I do not want ready scripts made by others. I want to learn how to make them.
Thanks!

3 Likes

I want to make like a wall walk. Not across the wall. Like literally walking on the wall like how you walk on the ground. I want to make the wall the floor. Like that

Yea like that but that just gives the script. I was looking for a tutorial on how to make the script

Sorry, I can’t find any other tutorials that teach you how.

Thanks for trying to help! No prob

Sometimes learning from other people’s scripts are the best way.

Did you try Egomoose’s Wall walking character controller - Roblox
Egomoose’s scripts are pretty amazing because he uses comments in each section of the script to specifically tell you what that section is doing. The scripts also take into account any errors that may happen and they won’t crash on you.

Instructions (not mine) from the posts in the description:
Download
Put this in a game and place it under ReplicatedStorage

Ok thanks! I will try to learn from the script but many things are confusing for me. I will look into this. I saw the other EgoMoose model script and got so confused so was looking for tutorials. I will look into this one

I put PlayerModule in starterplayerscripts and controller in replicated storage but isnt working

Nothing happens.I put it in replicated storage

Did you ungroup the sections or did you put the whole thing (1 item) into ReplicatedStorage?

I put the whole thing(1 item) into replicated storage

Did you read the post that @EgoMoose linked to in the Description of the item?

Yes there is nothing in there regarding location of scripts

Try putting it in starter player scripts instead.

Nope, I put the entier thing in player scripts, no errors, no anything

I know the solution for this problem.
I just used a plugin in order to do this.
Let me just find it and share it out over here.

Ok. I would appreciate it Thanks