Walking animation isn't playing at all

Hi, if this is in the wrong category, Please inform me.

I’ve exported an animation from Mixamo (Passed a rig through blender) and imported it into Roblox studio. However, whenever I walk (Where the animation is intended to play) my character doesn’t do anything. It goes back to a rig pose, and looks like I’m floating on air.

unfortunately, DevForum limits the video size, but I’ll put in screenshots here.
This is what it looks like when walking (No movement at all)

But it works completely fine in the animation editor.

I’ve searched a lot, but I need solutions. Any help is appreciated.

--Heres the script used for playing the animation.
game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(plr)
	plr.CharacterAdded:Connect(function(char)
		wait(.5)
		char.Animate.walk.WalkAnim.AnimationId = "rbxassetid://10032565632"
	end)
end)

try this

local function onCharacterAdded(character)
	local humanoid = character:WaitForChild("Humanoid")
	local animator = humanoid:WaitForChild("Animator")

for _, track in pairs(animator:GetPlayingAnimationTracks()) do
		track:Stop(0)
	end

local animateScript = character:WaitForChild("Animate")
	animateScript.walk.RunAnim.AnimationId = "rbxassetid://10032565632"
end

local function onPlayerAdded(player)
	player.CharacterAppearanceLoaded:Connect(onCharacterAdded)
end

Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(onPlayerAdded)

This doesn’t seem to do anything at all, It just removes the animation entirely and reverts it back to the default one

Have any other solutions? I’d like to use a custom walk animation for my game.

I’m pretty sure you’ll have to copy the “Animation” script from your character model while in-game.
Paste it into StarterCharacterScripts and then click the dropdown next to the script and look for a value called “run” . Click on the drop down and there should be an animation called “RunAnim”. There you paste your animation id! Also go into the script and look for something called “run” (Around Line 49) followed by a long string. replace the numbers with your animation id!

You should instead copy the Animate local script from the character while in the game and paste it into StaterPlayer > StarterCharacterScripts. Then expand the script and change the WalkAnim id, and also open the script and change the id in the animNames dictionary. Everything in StarterCharacterScripts will be cloned onto the character model, having a script named Animate in StarterCharacterScripts will override the default Animate script.

Hi there, sorry for the late reply.

I’ve already tried this, I probably should’ve mentioned that. Thanks for helping anyway!

Same as the reply above, I’ve tried this. However , I think I may have forgot to change the values of the script. I’ll be trying it next morning (for me). Thanks for the help, I’ll let you know whether it worked or not.