Wall Segment From Upcoming Sci-Fi Project

Hi everyone! This is a screenshot of a wall segment from my upcoming Sci-Fi Project. It’s the only screenshot I currently have as I am on mobile. Genuine feedback, suggestions, etc. are genuinely appreciated. Have a great day!

12 Likes

That’s a really complex wall :open_mouth:
I think it looks amazing! It don’t think much needs to be changed. Could this ‘project’ your working on be a showcase?

2 Likes

Amazing! You might want to keep it like that, but I think you should add a straight section to the wall to make it more futuristic.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Believe it or not, comments like this are a big deal to me as they keep me motivated. I may include it in a showcase at some time; though I don’t really build for others. I own a Studios type of group and this is the first type of game we are making. If you want to check it out you can DM me at: sprxtics#4452. Thank you for the feedback! I hope you have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback! If you could please elaborate on your suggestion, I would greatly appreciate it as it would help me understand what exactly you’re talking about. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m not going to try to replicate exactly what you did, but I think this shows it well enough, where the grey part (at the bottom) is straight and then the decorated wall, with the parts coming out of it, lie on top.
Hope this works for you!

1 Like

I see what you’re talking about now! I think I will remove the ridges on the bottom part of the wall. Thanks for the feedback!