Want a profile picture? Well I got you!

I am able to make pfps so if you want one you can get one for 50 robux if you want one dm on discord! My discord is Kdiisy#3019!

3 Likes

Can you show examples? We don’t really know what we are getting if you don’t show anything. Also, this is the wrong catagory, something better would be like art-design

1 Like

I will when we talk on discord, I wish to show on here but when I do it puts a link to make you download so I prefer to use discord to show a example

Use the upload button when editing a post. Its above the textbox, and is an arrow pointing upward. It lets you fully embed images.

1 Like

Yeah I tried that thats why I said I prefer discord.

Make a portfolio many people read them and show off your pfps that you made good luck and it’s so cheap

1 Like

Wrong category, you need to put it in #collaboration:portfolios

1 Like

There ya go guys! I was able to get the profile pic on here.

Where is the watermark? I mean people could steal this if you don’t put some sort of text over it. Also some more examples would really convince people to hire you.

I dont want to be hired I want to make profile pics for other people.

Wait, you made this portfolio so that people can buy your work, correct? Like, they dm you on discord, they tell you what they want and you make it?

Yes but as like buy them for their profiles on discord twitter and instagram.

Ok, so you make pfps for people and they pay you for it. Then what I am saying is that more examples of your work added to your portfolio will further convince people to ask you to make them something. Because there are many other artists who do the same thing. One picture just won’t convince as much. You get me??
Anyway, good luck with your sales.

I get you but I havent made multiple yet so I am working on making people some so I could show more examples in the future! And so people can have their own pfps if they cant find someone to make them.

Oh ok, I understand. A tip I recommend is to just make profile pictures for fun and add them to your portfolio. It improves your work quality, there are more assets to show in your portfolio and it attracts more people and, in turn, makes you more money in the process.

the other thing I mentioned is to add a water mark to your picturE.

I cant really put a watermark because using photopea but I will try make some other pfps for people for my friends so yeah. And maybe make some for free.

Yea, you do that. Also, a water mark can be as simple as a piece of text that says your name. Idk how photopea works but I’m sure there is an icon where you can add text, right?

I dont think so but I will see if they do.