Want to be in the credits of my game?

I am currently making a game called - Crazy Bounty Game!
It still is in development but I’m looking for ideas so if you want to give me ideas, I’d be more than happy to put your name in the credits of the game. I’ll only put your name if you give me good ideas that I will use, but I’ll look over everyone’s ideas.
Thank you for reading :smile:

basic description:
everyone gets a sword to fight to the death. each kill will give 10 bounty plus half of the players bounty you just killed. get crazy amounts of bounty!

screenshot of game:

In depth:
The player will spawn above the map in a safe zone. The player will then choose a sword. there are 4 swords each having a unique ability. Air, earth, water, fire, life and lighting. Lightning will be locked until bought through a game pass. Life will be obtained by playing the game. Then once the players are done choosing swords they drop down into the map. The first release will only have one map, but updates may include different maps which will affect the player in different ways. Each time a player kills another player that player will gain 10 bounty and half of the bounty the dead player owned previously. For the player that died will get a pleasant death message with also the amount of bounty they lost and gets sent back to the lobby after a few seconds. Also, the menu includes the info menu which tells you useful information like how many kills you have, deaths, highest bounty and a tip of the day. The menu includes the credits menu which will include 821chubby’s name (me) the scripter whoever that may be, and idea helpers and beta testers, which is not open now. The menu will also include donate for anyone feeling generous. Lastly, the menu includes game passes (please give ideas for game passes). Events will take place every 2 hours (give ideas for events) which will include things like meteor shower or something.
These are pretty much all the ideas that I have included so far It is not official either and also there are some minor details I left out.

How do you like it based of the descriptions I gave?

• 5 - love it
  • 4 - like it
  • 3 - don’t know/ it’s alright
  • 2 - not that good
  • 1 - so bad

0 voters

3 Likes

Gamepass ideas

1. Lightning power lol
  2. Random gear (gives a trowel, bomb, beans, something)
  3. Exclusive chat tags

Event ideas

1. Taco rain
  2. Earthquake
  3. Pirates
  4. Alien invasion
  5. X marks the treasure
  6. Boss fight?

Sound like it could be fun if made right

4 Likes

I like your ideas. Thank you. I will probably add some of those events so you will be sure to be added to credits. unless you don’t want me to add your name.

1 Like

I like the idea but it could use work. I suggest making maps with more structures than the one in the picture and maybe releasing the game with three maps instead of just one.

One thing I thought of was, what if people didn’t go for the bounty, but the person with the highest bounty to earn more? Is that a problem you’ll have to deal with?

Event ideas:

• Earthquake (I think this was already said though)
  • Ground turns into a trampoline
  • Floor is lava
  • Everybody morphs into something random
2 Likes

Thank you for the ideas. If you do have a lot of bounty you probably will get targeted by others but that’s kind of the idea, because it just makes sense for a bounty game.

1 Like

like the tower very much!
event ideas:

• zombie knights spawning around (name it with a good name)
  • one player gets a bomb and can pass it with a timer)

gamepass idea:

• wall build tool (in order to protect u)
  • strength : gives more power (damages, life)
  • secret locked room in a tower when u can unlock something key secret?

one time purchase (or unlocked with game money) :

• freeze : freezes everyone else for 10seconds
  • magic bow (10seconds)

also if u are looking for a good scripture feel free to dm me we can discuss about that

2 Likes

For an event I believe you can add a knight boss to fight which can switch up the gameplay real quick as they will need to work together to beat it (maybe allowing people to sabotage each other for extra chaos)

And also not an event or a gamepass but leveling up your swords for each kill you get

4 Likes

It would be cool if each player was assigned a specific player to target. If they kill their target, they receive an extra amount of points and are assigned a new target, but if their target defeats them, they lose more points.

3 Likes