Wanted Poster getting moderated, Why?

Hello, this below is a wanted poster artwork for my game. It got moderated so I thought it might have been a automation mistake.

I tried to appeal it but it was apparently it was “consistent with the Terms of Service and Community Moderation standards” which I was surprised.
Initially I assume it could had been because the texts weren’t clear because the old image had filters on the text.

I genuinely just want to know how it could fix/alter this to fit the terms of service and community moderation standards. I haven’t contacted NestofDragons yet as to not bother the person who could be busy.

Moderation Appeal

4 Likes

Have you tried uploading without the “Dead or alive” text?

2 Likes

I’d suggest trying @Krunnie’s solution first, but if that doesn’t help you may want to send a forum message to NestOfDragons, or contact Care & Safety for clarification on your moderated asset.

2 Likes

Dispute your moderation by emailing Roblox.
roblox.com/support

Could this possibly be caused by the 10,000G on the poster? I’ve seen other articles on this about how assets were being moderated due to a suspected scam.

If this is not the issue, then I would recommend proceeding with another method of disputing the moderation action.

Probably because you said “dead” in the poster.

Try that, then add the text to it in-game using SurfaceGUI. If it doesn’t help, just reply.

1 Like

The nature of it might be the reason it got rejected. Try it without the text. You can edit the text in the image after it gets approved that way.

1 Like

What I would do in your situation is maybe make it more raggedy so the system doesnt pick it up and make sure that xbox players cant play they legally cant see that because of age restrictions.

That might be due to “Dead or Alive”, but I’ve seen a decal with “Kill you” spammed all over it approved. Also keep in mind that NestofDragons rarely responds beyond their first reply, so bear in mind that you need to:

• Avoid saying that you need a further clarification as to why would it be declined, otherwise you’ll end up with a message saying that they cannot provide further info;
  • Provide all possible info in the original post.