Warning For Uploading "Inappropriate Pants"

I don’t know if this is in the right category, but for sure this does not even fit in a discussion post.

So recently I got a warning for uploading “Inappropriate Pants”:

The pants do kinda look like skin I would say, but this means I cannot achieve the desired clothing.

How the armor looks like in-game:

How the clothing was going to look like: (The first one is a shirt, the second one is pants)

Now, my final question is, how many warnings do you need to get banned? Cuz the shirt hasn’t gotten reviewed yet…

3 Likes

the shirt is okay I guess, but the pant has the same color and it orange so Roblox think it inappropriate

I’m not sure I think 2 or 3

2 Likes

Hi, this happened to me once. The moderation AI detects one colored clothing which could be a skin color as inappropriate automatically.

Now, my final question is, how many warnings do you need to get banned? Cuz the shirt hasn’t gotten reviewed yet…

I don’t think you will get banned for the shirt. Atleast for the time this happened to me the I got a warning for the shirt and the pants just got deleted without giving me a warning.

Try adding some more different colors to the clothing then it should get through roblox moderation.

1 Like

Could this affect me when I dev-ex in the future, the warning?

I don’t think so. You could also try and appeal this item and try to get this warning removed. When I messaged Support - Roblox they removed my warning and told me to re-upload the item with some different colors added.

2 Likes

Best solution would to change the color of the bottom part by 1 in RGB scale so wont look really different to the eye but to the system very different

1 Like

The AI that reviews clothing sometimes messes up. I’ve had perfectly fine clothing (and other assets) removed, and been warned for them, with seemingly no reason; and when uploaded again with a few dots changed on the template (not even visible on the clothes) they’ve been approved.

Now, my final question is, how many warnings do you need to get banned?

I don’t think there’s a limit. I’ve had dozens of false warnings by the automated system, and no bans. I don’t think anyone’s getting banned for an upload without an actual human reviewing to make sure it’s legitimately inappropriate.

1 Like

What? no, it is much more.

I think my account received like 7 or 8 Content Warnings (at that time I was ignorant and uploaded anything to Roblox)

1 Like