Warning message in spanish even though I don't speak spanish

I was warned for a transparent-and-white image and the moderator note is not in my language.

7 Likes

I believe this happened because of bots. This also happened with me also and I got confused (Maybe because of my account name). Probably moderation thought you were Spanish and it has been sent to a Spanish moderator or something

Like I said with the bots thing, Its only a chance if you get a note written in another language. Its sort of a bug and also some Roblox moderators are from different countries so it could be either those too. I think its been like this unnoticed for months.

BTW Try appealing, It might save your account from being banned or deleted

2 Likes

Translation (Most accurate)
This image is not suitable for Roblox. Please review our rules and only upload the appropriate content.

4 Likes

I was able to translate the moderator note from Spanish.
The Moderator Note said “ Image is not appropriate for Roblox. Please review our rules and only upload the appropriate content.”

The filter must have been having problems scanning the image

This has been ongoing for a while now.

But yes, as a native Spanish speaker, that indeed says the “This image is not appropriate for Roblox. Please review our rules and only upload appropriate content.” Although it is a little broken.

Not sure what the need for ad hominem was in the replies.

5 Likes

I got this too on a alt, as you can see the ban note is exactly the same as the one from the Original Poster while the Site language was set to Nederlands (Dutch) automatically when signing up but the language isn’t supported for the website so it is on English, however the ban note was on Spanish while i don’t understand Spanish at all.

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

4 Likes