Warning sign displayed on profile

Reproduction Steps
I currently dont have any steps to reproduce this issue

The issue started occurring after I finished editing my profile

Device info -

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.164 Safari/537.36 OPR/77.0.4054.277
Platform Type: Mac

Expected Behavior
There should not be a warning sign on my profile. I dont understand why its there. Theres no indicator that comes with it, I have no idea what it means and how to remove it

Actual Behavior
Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 10.52.32 PM

Warning sign is displayed on my profile.

These warning signs are visible to others

Issue Area: Talent Hub
Page URL: Talent Hub
Impact: Moderate
Frequency: Often
Date First Experienced: 2021-08-10 23:08:00 (-04:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2021-08-10 23:08:00 (-04:00)

18 Likes

I have been able to reproduce it by putting a 3rd party link that has not been whitelisted by Roblox. Removing the link doesn’t remove the warning.

I also can see your warning thingy on your profile

Also, I believe that the impact should be changed to “high” as this completely hides you from any searches no matter if you’re searching up verified users or not.

7 Likes

Just removed a seperator from my profile and got the warning. I believe this should be High since it can literally be triggered by changing your bio.

4 Likes

Sorry for dragging you into this mess @CrimsonForce but it’s affecting verified users aswell.

And nope, being verified wont protect you from the infectious warning sign

6 Likes

No worries at all. I noticed this happened to myself and Turtle around similar times. I believe I was given the warning sign on my profile right after I linked Horror Portals in my Experience section, if that has anything to do with it.

I’m not sure if it’s some sort of glitch but hopefully Roblox is able to fix it soon!

4 Likes

Hey!

Thanks for flagging this, the team is resolving it. It is only a visual issue, and shouldn’t affect any actual functionality though, so feel free to ignore it for now.

15 Likes

Bumping this because it’s somehow reappeared saying the bio “is being moderated” even though there’s nothing here that could trigger it?

4 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

That just means you have made an edit and your content is queued for moderation. “is being moderated” as in “pending moderation”.

8 Likes

The warning sign is on my post and I can’t invite anyone to the post, the invite button is grayed out for everyone I go to.

https://talent.roblox.com/jobs/2941/Scripter%20for%20Medival%20Themed%20Game

3 Likes

Hey,

Just double-checking the moderation pending is still there?

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.