WaterJamesPlough | Experienced Programmer Portfolio

Your discord isn’t working, mind adding me? AlphaDev#8895. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey James,

I’m impressed with your work. I’d like to talk to you regarding joining my development team.
Could you please private message me with your correct Discord name?

Thanks,
Speedy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings, I am JaymarThePG or Jay for short, me and my dev team are currently in need of an ADVANCED scripter with a and experience in scripting the following:

-Advanced Gun System

-NPC’s

-Shop system

-Skins System

-Crate opening system-

-VIP System

-Much More

I have listed the basic needs above on what is required for us to hire you in our development team. If not capable of scripting everything listed, please let me know if you are able to script some of the stuff mentioned. I have added you on Discord at JaymarThePG#9999

1 Like

In fact, your Discord did not work

1 Like

Sorry to everyone who I couldn’t reply, I am not available on Roblox for some months maybe… I will reopen my portfolio when I am.

I have re opened my Portfolio, you can now contact me through discord / roblox for anything related to development work!

You aren’t accept friend requests

Add me

Trophane#8773

@WaterJamesPlough

1 Like

Could you add me on discord? kross#5708

1 Like

Could you add me on discord? Thecaster230#1494 I would like to talk more there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your discord tag doesn’t seem to work. Mind adding me at async.#9552?

1 Like

Update the post with your discord tag. People who want to hire you and post their discords here run the risk of being messaged by impersonators.

1 Like

Sorry, I forgot that I had changed my tag a few days ago, thanks for informing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey James, I’m trying to hire developers for a new project, please HMU in discord at SmallTV#3943
And yes, it might be a percentage, but I have a nice idea that I know has potential, and hope you will help.

1 Like

I want to hire you for a project of mine, $300+ pay, please contact me on discord, Yeezy#5933

1 Like

For sure bro you are true…:grinning: like there is no doubt in hiring him or not

2 Likes

Neił is one of the best scripters you can get on roblox. He gets the work done in the given amount of time. You should consider hiring him.

1 Like

Hey I would love to hire your services!
Could you add me on discord:
grrr#3980

1 Like

These examples on your portfolio look awesome! Keep up the amazing work! :+1:

1 Like

Hey WaterJamesPlough!

After reading through your portfolio and seeing your examples, I’d love to discuss a future with us working together. I am currently in the process of putting a small team together to make an RPG. I’d love to speak to you on Discord, if you have the ability to do that. If you’re unable to, please let me know here!

Thank you for your time, hope to work together soon.

• V.#3273
    Vyzant
1 Like

Could you add me on discord aswell Dady#9909

1 Like