Waterloo at home | Game Rules

Game Rules

Whether you’re communicating with other players or playing the game by yourself you are responsible for how you express yourself. These are the general rules you need to follow while playing Waterloo at home:

• Don’t engage in harassment of others.
  • Don’t abuse game bugs, glitches, or exploits.
  • Don’t make threats of violence or threaten to harm others.
  • Don’t troll or actively ruin someone’s playing experience.
  • Don’t spam the chat or other communications.
  • Don’t grief or intentionally destroy or block someone’s build while on the same team.

Zero-Tolerance Hate Speech Policy

We have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to discrimination based on someone’s race, sex, ethnicity, disabilities, orientation, religious affiliation, or national origin. Violators of this policy will be banned.

Account Punishments

To enforce our game rules, account punishments are issued when someone attempts to or actually does break the rules. These are the general punishments issued for each offense:

• Griefing: 2 kick warnings → server ban warning + kick → server ban → game ban
  • Trolling: 2 kick warnings → server ban warning + kick → server ban → game ban
  • Toxicity: 2 kick warnings → server ban warning + kick → server ban → game ban
  • Harassment: 2 kick warnings → ban warning + kick → game ban
  • Spamming: 2 mute warnings → mute
  • Chat or image bypassing: instant game ban
  • Exploiting or cheating: instant game ban
  • Hate speech: instant game ban
  • Attempting to circumvent punishments or loophole rules: instant game ban

Note: All game bans are permanent. Punishments may be appealed via the game’s official Discord server if you believe you were punished unfairly.

Roblox Community Standards

Waterloo at home’s moderation is relaxed, but we will not tolerate any infringements of Roblox’s community standards. Any violations of the community standards will be met with an immediate permanent ban.

Frequently Asked Questions:

• Where can I report someone who broke the rules?
    Join our communications server found in the Waterloo at home social links and submit a report ticket with solid evidence.

• What can I do if I was punished by mistake?
    If you believe you were wrongly punished you may join our communications server found in the Waterloo at home social links and open an appeal ticket.

• Someone else was using my account! Can my punishment be lifted?
    An account penalty cannot be removed regardless of who was using your account at the time.

• I’m using an alternate account because my main is banned, will this account get banned too?
    We don’t ban alts just because they’re alts. If you obey the rules you won’t be banned but if it is known to us your main account was banned for something serious we may ban your alternate account as well.

TEMPORARY FLAG, DECAL, AND UNIFORM RULE NOTICE

Waterloo at home has been under attack from loosely coordinated groups exploiting in-game mechanics to challenge Roblox’s community standards. These actions have necessitated the introduction of temporary rules to curb such behaviors effectively.

We must caution against the use of uniforms or flags associated with specific historical entities. This advisory specifically targets symbols linked to the CSA, Nazi Germany, and other entities leveraged by individuals seeking to navigate through the gray areas of Roblox’s guidelines against supporting extremist groups and ideologies through indirect means.

Using flag textures, structure decals, uniforms, or any other imagery with the intent to exploit loopholes or ambiguous aspects of the community standards—specifically those relating to extremist groups and ideologies—will result in an immediate game ban. This prohibition includes all references to historical entities utilized to signify support for extremist groups and ideologies, including, but not limited to, the CSA and Nazi Germany.

We understand that well-intentioned role-players, who might be affected by these new rules, will observe them and cooperate with the utmost diligence. We ask for your patience while we work to resolve this issue, so that the temporary ruling can eventually be lifted.

3 Likes