Watermarked Image Moderated

I got moderated for uploading a texture watermarked with my name, it was detected as a link to somewhere outside of roblox. Is there any way around this? I’ve never had moderations and now after I got one on an asset almost everything I upload roblox seems to have an issue with. The watermark is so incredibly tiny too it’s like 4-5 pixels tall text.

1 Like

Roblox has policies against very small text in images because it can be difficult for moderators to determine whether it is inappropriate or not. It was likely mistaken for an outside link, which is why it got moderated. The corresponding rule is:

“All text in uploaded images must be clearly visible to Roblox moderators. Images with tiny, unclear, or unreadable text will be blocked from upload”

Is this the same for UGC’s or does paying 750 robux for an upload mean a human will check it properly? I had the exact same texture in some UGC’s I sold, I haven’t heard any complaints yet though.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.