Wavefront - Looking for a Gameplay Programmer [100K+ Robux AND 40%]

Do you enjoy building unique, optimized, and scalable gameplay systems? Does creating the perfect build keep you up late at night? Do you have solid programming skills and experience on the Roblox platform?

As a scripter for Wavefront, you will be working closely with us to build a gameplay experience around framework ideas. You will bring innovation to gameplay systems for progression, player customization, and player engagement. Most importantly, you will be working with an aspiring and experienced team to bring this project to fruition and open the door for many more projects to come.

The project will be a small-medium sized project, similar to the game Among Us. We are looking to garner at least 2,000 concurrent players, where we estimate you would be making 1500000 Robux monthly (5250 USD).

Required Skills:

• At least 1 year of experience working with Roblox Lua and API
  • Proficient Roblox Lua knowledge - for gameplay mechanics, user interface, backend, data saves, physics
  • Fluent in English

Nice to have:

• Experience with players on the Roblox platform
  • Experience designing games for the Roblox platform
  • Secondary game development skills like 2D graphics creation

To apply, please respond to the post or DM me on the developer forum with a work portfolio and information you would like to include.

Could you give more info on the game?

Details will be disclosed to qualified applicants.

Everyone has different areas of expertise, it’s better to specify what the applicant should expect to work on. To save your own time and the applicants time. You don’t have to give your game details, just an overall idea of your game systems, etc.

1 Like

Im interested, hooked you up with a message!

The programmer would be working with a custom character model, secure save systems, voting/interaction systems, and some player interaction systems over the core gameplay systems.

Im interested ClientRecon's Scripting Portfolio although I wanna know more about the tasks the scripter will do

Hello, this sounds like it could be an interesting opportunity. Here’s my portfolio: [CLOSED] LordOfLuxury: Experienced Programmer & Animator

Let me know if you’d be interested in providing me with more information on the game.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.