We’re Hiring - Come Join Us at Roblox!

Good luck, hope to see the winning applicants.

3 Likes

I don’t think there are any internship programs under 18, if you’re talking about getting hired.

3 Likes

Awesome to see Roblox allowing people from the community to possibly join them, I hope this means more features will be added to Roblox that will benefit all developers.

3 Likes

Probably like hell every saturday

Many, actually

Listening to your community?

6 Likes

No remote oppurtunities :frowning:

Its pretty obvious from one of my previous replies im a little naive on some stuff managing projects at this scale and it would’ve been fun to learn how Roblox manages a lot of this stuff internally (and also change my mind on Roact lol). Hoping whoever does decide to apply for this improves Roblox!

5 Likes

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

me being honestly amazed.

How did you not get flagged?? Should I flag this?
Should I care if roblox will flag this?
How did you express your opinions like that without getting flagged as I got flagged by expressing my laugh at roblox!? :wut:

To contribute, and make sure the post it’s not off-topic, I’ll awnser this:

Me awnsering you

To me, it’s already like that every saturday, so this would be worse :skull:

e.g. hear the community when changing the topbar instead of adding completely random things, updates are decent thought, but yeah.

No! Obviously they ran out of community managers… wait this is for scripters :skull:
We need community managers, @Roblox.

Yeah, I’m terrible at using react-lua, And please tell me roblox uses react-lua instead of roact, since it’s deprecated. :pray:

Me too! Obviously, this needs to be improved, and I :pray: that to happen everyday.

Even if roblox became the 2025 metaverse :skull:
4 Likes

It’s not off topic, it’s my opinion on the new program. If you need me to be more clear about it for some reason, I think it’s useless

5 Likes

I haven’t quite understood yet. Do i have to be american to be able to apply? As far as ive understood i have to get the H1-B visa because i am not living in the U.S nor am i a citizen.

2 Likes

Submitted my application, wish me luck!

9 Likes

I think so because it is a company based in America, and they’re closing down online version of work

2 Likes

I know Roblox recently asked employees to be more in-person than previous, and remote positions are no longer a possibility, but maybe that’ll change with time. I hope more opportunities like this exist in the future.

Also, I noticed an issue after completing the application. The link to the Roblox blog, showed after submission of my application, showed me a message that states Sorry, but we can't find that page.

Edit: I didn’t get the job :pensive:

4 Likes

It’s nice that Roblox is recruiting new people. If I was located in the US, I’d probably apply!

One question, what is considered “good standing?”

Good standing as in, no record, minimal bans, etc.

3 Likes

If the bans aren’t outrageous and the bans we’re a long time ago, you’d be fine.

3 Likes

The question I have about it is how are we going to transition from a place such as Florida over to California. That’s the number one reason why I can’t apply.

4 Likes

I was an Accelerator Intern in 2018, in person. I can’t recommend Roblox enough!!

2 Likes

This sounds amazing but sadly… I am still… too… young… I wish there was a spell to turn me 18! Because I really want to work with you guys and help contribute making roblox better then ever!

1 Like

That’s disgusting, there’s no need for that at all. It’s entirely remote and it physically makes no sense. It’s just control, the managers just want to breathe down your neck.

2 Likes

Extremely excited to see opportunities like this opening! Gl to all applicants :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Then don’t apply for the job. I know you can find better opportunities.

3 Likes

Ah, I mean I don’t think that can happen, lol.

2 Likes