We’re updating Heads!

Or just… bundle the new faces with the original ones as a separate face? Instead of forcing the animated ones on everyone?? This just seems like a pointless change that will negatively interfere with the look of old avatars, especially since a lot of the faces look uncanny compared to their original versions.

12 Likes

The Holding period wasn’t listened to and everyone was ignored,

its clearly obvious roblox aint gonna do anything, or you could at least send a spoke representative in here to answer questions ?

12 Likes

IM ACTUALLY REALLY curious on how they’ll handle limiteds, oops looks like your 100k sshf is gone too bad!

6 Likes

i joined before but my account was hacked and it got deleted but i dont remember the username

1 Like

They will probably be forced to leave the limited versions up, as they did when they removed realistic gun gears but left the flintlock limited alone

3 Likes

What about overpriced faces like Big sad eyes? I genuinly don’t know wanna panic buy especially as I’m hoarding so much robux atm

4 Likes

Most likely taken offsale, if you didn’t get them before they go your out of luck

3 Likes

Almost every classic face is gone already. But not overpriced ones yet.

7 Likes

Will Roblox bring back old face designs as dynamic heads ?

4 Likes

They didn’t catch the Exclamation Face yet tho.

6 Likes

Imagine they just make it as a dynamic head for like 300 robux or something :skull:
and just say the limited ones are seperate…

1 Like

Honestly if they did a dynamic head beast mode i wouldn’t complain lol

but roblox have been known to serve trash so they got to listen to actually make this update good

1 Like

I know that everyone is mad that this is being enabled by default soon, but keep in mind that you will have the choice to switch to the classic faces when this is rolled out.

3 Likes

When all our classic faces are offsale ?

its optimized to be forced, its litteraly being shown right now.
Its forced to everyone as well when rolled out, Wow. aint good.

6 Likes

Sure but the said classic faces are disappearing right before our eyes.

6 Likes

they’re mad that classic faces are being taken off sale, basically meaning that this doesn’t matter anyway
it DOES matter but in this context not really, older users are pretty much grandfathered in while new users don’t get to use any of the faces

6 Likes

Did you miss the memo that classic faces are being taken offsale for no reason besides them not being 3D?

10 Likes

I’m not often the one to go against Roblox’s ideas. But I feel like this is a bad move.

If Roblox wasn’t TAKING THE CLASSIC FACES OFF SALE, THEN THIS WOULD BE FINE. But for whatever reason, you take the classic faces off sale. This seems strange to take the classic faces off sale.

If you wanted to promote the new heads, then either just make it harder to find the classic faces, or make them cost more Robux, or EVEN MAKE THEM LIMITED. I feel like those ideas are a lot better then just taking the items off sale.

Maybe even bundle the classic faces with the Dynamic Heads?

I haven’t even touched over what a lot of other Developers and Players are saying.
15 Likes

DONT TAKE OLD FACES OFFSALE THOUGH, LIKE WHO IS THINKING THESE STUFF.

Its not helpful for the community and has no pros, it just limits avatar customization and forces what roblox said they wouldn’t. Roblox’s own staff lied to us saying they wouldn’t touch classic avatars, but we were wrong.

Roblox keep lieing to us and releasing tragic unthought about features, its getting annoying now so can we just have a day where nothing bad happens ? maybe once ?. maybe sometime?

12 Likes

This is horrible, i dont think anybody wants these as a change for ALL faces, why can’t ROBLOX just upload an animated version for every face?

They always try to hide the past that made them be the company they are now, with this type of changes theres isn’t a “Powering imagination” anymore, there isn’t any imagination if all they trying to do its pulling up In Real Life things (irl) such as characters, that can be easily faked, an avatar doesn’t mean an exact copy of you, expresing your self means be able to make anything in this platform with all the features, ROBLOX is just removing those, the people that actually SPEND MONEY on the platform will not buy the dynamics heads, they are hyper inflated in the price, and most of them look disturbing. It isn’t cool, it isn’t friendly, looks absolutly CREPPY.

A child shouldn’t have a camera, or anything that could help someone to bully, or intimidate him/her. Thats why ROBLOX needs friendly characters as the Bacon, Noob, R6/15, Blocky. Its something special, is the soul of a ROBLOX avatar, its your own logo/Icon in the world, and you guys killing it for look “Cool” for investors, but you only loosing money, that says everything. Please fire the person behind this idea, and hear the comunity for once.

We dont hate on dynamic faces, we hate the choosing of deleating our/your soul as company/users with the destruction of this classic faces that gives a friendly vibe to ROBLOX.

Hear us out. We beg.

19 Likes