We’re updating Heads!

agreed, these are just copies of the faces but dynamic instead. I don’t understand how a face can be transphobic

1 Like

I dont think it’s that big of a change to require the community to speak on it. That’s not saying that I agree with the decision to take some traditional faces offsale, but Roblox technically doesn’t need to listen to our feedback

1 Like

but Roblox technically doesn’t need to listen to our feedback

sure but i don’t think its good for a platform for the admins and devs to be at war like this, which listening to each other would prevent. this post has 250 replies in just 2 hours, which shows people see it as a big change as well

5 Likes

fair but robloxians will complain about literally anything

2 Likes

roblox never listens to our feedback whatsoever LOL why the hell did i post n the first place

2 Likes

Maybe so but this is actually bad and if you want a semicomprehensive reason why you can read my post

2 Likes

As much as I’m fascinated by the animated heads, let’s hope they live up to this promise.

My next reply to this topic originally meant to be an edit to this one.

4 Likes

Crazy how hated this is to the point where this post has more likes than the actual post.

12 Likes

Oh, so that explains why the classic faces went off-sale…

I personally don’t like this approach mostly on making changes that the community HATES, please reconsider this decision.

5 Likes

you joined a year ago I doubt you know what the old theme evenis

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

ok im just gonna guess its old roblox theme search thanks

2 Likes

This Feature sucks, this is the end of avatars being great and roblox is forcing avatars on to us

FORCING Dynamic Heads By Taking Offsale Classic Faces ?

Are You Really Out Of Your Mind, Your All Deluded, Disfunct And Most Out Of Touch company in the world and these bad updates are becoming a weekly issue. Roblox stated that they wouldn’t mess with classic avatars and behold ? They Ruin it and take old faces offsale,

No one likes taking old items offsale, doesn’t benefit no one and your just forcing this on to players

Roblox the gig is up its time to listen to the community for once.

17 Likes

is this a extension that makes roblox look older

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

im sorry but do you have to go to every post about anything catalog and copy and paste the same message

3 Likes

Why did you take the faces offsale ?, Stupid awful idea,

Another disappointment from the out of touch plain old company.

4 Likes

dawg y’all got ratiod on the devforums :skull::skull:

it’s like, you always say “hey feedback is welcomed!” and while that has always seemed to be true, considering we’re allowed to comment, it’s like you only focus on the feedback you want to hear rather than the universal outrage and discontent with your recent changes.

35 Likes

Its not the same message and well roblox keep pulling L’s what can i say ?

Roblox doing bad features has become so common your probably fed up of hearing it.

5 Likes

I am really curious to see what their response will be, if they have one

4 Likes